All sorts of questions were rising in my mind. Had Amarion became distant? Was fame changing him? Was history repeating itself?

I threw the blanket on the floor and slipped into my shoes. I wore my hoodie and shoved Jade's MP3 player in its pocket. I looked over at Jade who was whispering an 'I love you'. She was too oblivious with the call to notice me leave.

I rushed downstairs and outside the hotel. The comforting feeling hit me and I felt a little better.

There were two beaches, the western and the eastern. There were lights and smoke rising from the western part. I could hear loud music and people cheering. I rolled my eyes for that place was definitely not for me.

I ambled to the eastern side. Peace was inhabited there. The sand was cool and welcoming. The moon shone shyly as the serene sea reflected its beauty. For a moment, my thoughts paused. And then I realised how silent I was. Because of the voices in my head, I couldn't hear my own silence.

I sat near the shore and watched as the sea made love to it. I placed the earphones in my ear and listened to the song Amarion had recorded for me. I pretended as if it wasn't his T-shirt that was hugging my body but him. But with each lyric I listened, my hurt shrunk a little.

My own questions were what I had been running from before I had met Amarion, I didn't want to return to the chase.

My thighs were pressed against my belly and my arms were wrapped around my legs. I watched the soulful tides as I rested my head on my forearms. Harmony was gradually dripping in my heart. Questions began to fade and the worry of obtaining answers was gone. The pain that was settling in my chest had melted and mixed with the sea ahead of me. Was that how the seas were formed? With tears and agony?

"Amarion loves me" I mumbled to myself as my eyelids grew heavy.

"He loves me" I whispered.

"Amour!" Jade yelled and I buried myself further under the sheets.

"Get up!" she shouted again.

"What?" I groaned as I threw a pillow at her face. It caused her to fall off the bed.

I smirked and went back to sleep.

Wait! What?

I quickly got up and peeped down from the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she glared at me.

She was almost stuck in the narrow gap between the two beds.

"How much trouble are you willing to put me in?" She questioned as I helped her get up.

"Sorry" I murmured and rolled my eyes.

"What if someone had seen you there asleep last night? Or what if I had broken a bone now?" She interrogated angrily and I responded with a titter.

"But no one found me and you haven't even broken a bone. See?" I answered and held her arm.

She groaned in pain and I immediately left her arm.

"Maybe you did" I whispered nervously and she pushed me on the bed.

"You are impossible and same as Amarion, crazy" she rambled in anger.

Amarion!

"Hey, where is he?" I asked hurriedly and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I don't know but maybe he'd be there to spend the day with us" she replied as she examined her arm.

"That's why, I was waking you up" she added and I felt guilty.