I personally don't like McDonald's, because I've seen this documentary about how they make their chicken nuggets and ever since then I avoided coming here.

"Guys, can we go the Darmetir's. I miss their burgers. It's only a few blocks down and Em and I hate McDonald's." Brooklyn says and I smirk in amusement. I wasn't joking when I said that she was my lost twin or something. I watch Stella and Zada exchange a look before nodding and standing up. Yeees!

I miss Darmetir's food too. It's a little expensive at the first look, but when you know what to order, you really don't regret spending ten bucks on an amazing bacon cheese burger, which I'm definitively going to do. We reach Darmetir's minutes later and sit down at a bigger booth in the corner of the restaurant. Not many minutes later, our food is in front of us and we start eating.

I close my eyes and embrace the meaty deliciousness with my tongue, before moaning in satisfaction.
"That's what I'm talking about." I tell my friends, opening my eyes to see them looking at me with weird, but knowing expressions.

They are used to my manners when I'm hungry, due to the fact that I think your friends need to know you when you're at your highest and lowest points. And if your friends don't stick around when you're hungry and act like a caveman, they are not real ones. So I test them every time when we go out to eat. So far they passed all of my tests. I grin at them and they shake their heads in amusement before digging into their own meals.

Stella got a Caesar salad, Zada lasagna and Brooklyn got a double cheese burger. What I really appreciate and love about Darmetir's is that they make it seem like their burgers are fresh and selfmade. I personally don't know if that's true, but it's a trillion times better than McDonald's.

"Oh my god." I turn my head to Zada, who is currently ducking her head, trying to hide from something behind me, I assume.
"What?" I ask after swallowing. I'm about to turn around to look at what she's hiding from, but she grips my arm, stopping me from doing so. I look at her wide eyed.
"What is it? Tell us!" Stella looks around confused.

"Okay, okay. So, remember when I told you about this guy from the club, who tried to make conversation, but he was too hot?" I smirk and nod. She looks at us, waiting for one of us to say something and I gasp.
"He's here? I want to see him, let me see him." I whisper, ready to turn around, but again, she stops me.

"Alright, but just know I warned you. You might burn your eyes with the amount of hotness that is about to be absorbed by them." She warns me and I roll my eyes.
"Yeah, yeah. So where is he?" I turn around, looking for a hot guy.
"He is the third one in line. The tall one." She says and I look over to the line. One... two... thre- oh. I turn around, acting impressed. But I should've known better than to fake anything in the presence of my friends, because they see right through my lie.

"There is no way that you don't find him hot. What is wrong with you?" Stella says after looking at him. Why does he have to be here? I knew that this day was going just a little too great for me. But Hades, out of all things that could possibly ruin my mood today? Really?! What do I say now? There is no denying that puberty hit him good, but am I ever going to say that out loud? Ha, I'd rather die!

"He's alright, I guess." I shrug, picking at my fries and avoiding eye contact with Zada. She's the one who always knows when I'm lying. Seeing her smirk at my reaction doesn't make me feel any better, so I drop my gaze towards my plate, that I have yet to finish.

"Judging by the fact that Brooklyn is drooling over him and you guys always like the same things I call bullshit. You know I could smell your lies from across the country too, so you better tell me why you're acting as if he wasn't the finest piece of, excuse my french, ass that you've seen in a while." Zada announces. Damn her for being such an observant person.

"It's nothing. I just don't feel really well. Excuse me." I quickly stand up and rush towards the ladies bathroom, being quiet enough to not be seen by a certain person. Once I'm in the small room, I take a huge breath and place my hands on my hips. What am I going to do now? I need to tell them. I bet they don't even care, but understand why I'm acting a little weird and out of my normal self. I wash my hands real quick with no particular reason and take a last look into the mirror in front of me, before getting out.

I look around to see if I could run to my table without being seen by Hades. The air seems clear so I make a run for it, only to see that he has taken a seat right next to us. Him and his friends are laughing about god knows what reason, not even realizing that all of my friends are ogling them like the horny teenage girls that they are. By the looks of it, his friends are the same from that night in the club. Two blonde guys and one ginger with a lot of freckles.

So what do I do now? I can't just go over there and act like I don't mind him being so close to me, when in reality I would pay him to leave this restaurant, or better this city and move back to where he's been those two years.

I hear somebody clear their throat behind me and step to the side, letting the woman pass me, but not before I see her giving me a weird look. I know lady, I look stupid, just standing there like a lost child that can't find her mother, but do you have any idea in what kind of dilemma I am in, right now? No, I don't think so. Okay, okay concentrate. I groan quietly and run a hand through my hair, before deciding on just going over to my friends and not letting him get into my way. Who knows? Maybe he'll even leave, because he, apparently hates me so much.

With a last huge breath I make my way over there slowly. I sit down, not even being noticed by Stella or Brooklyn. I avoid looking at Stella anyway, because she is sitting right next to me and if I looked at her, I would volunteer to look at the jock's table.

"He's right next to us." I hear Brooklyn whisper and roll my eyes. They are definitively exaggerating. He is not that hot. I would look at his outfit, which was probably the reason why the girls can't get their eyes off him, because maybe he was wearing a tight shirt, which would give us a perfect glimpse of his muscles. Now I understand the girls. We are all suckers for muscles and pumped up chests.

"His smile. Oh my god." Brooklyn sighs. Okay, maybe he has a nice smile now, I don't know I haven't seen it and I don't have to. I look down on my plate. At least food won't disappoint me. I hear Zada gasp loudly and my head snaps to her, just like the rest of the restaurant's. Damn it, now he's definitely seen me.
"What?" I hiss, cheeks flushed red. Why me?

"Let's leave. Are you done with your food? We can let it be packed up if you want." She turns around and yells: "Waiter." I exchange a few looks with Brooklyn but stay silent. I feel a certain pair of eyes on me, but don't dare looking back.

A/N: This guy on the pic is not supposed to be Hades, but I thought it was a somehow accurate meme