"Your such a child" Hyunwon complained. "Yah! Don't underestimate the ageyo King okay??!" Jooheon said.

"What a sass"

"Shut up you tit"

"Excuse the fuck me??"

"Your excused"

"BITCH"

"NO YOUR A BITCH"

"STOP COPYING ME!"

"I DIDN'T HAVE TO COPY YOU IF IT WEREN'T SO CHEAP OF AN INSULT!"

"YAH! HOW COME YOUR SAYING IT?!"

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T MAKE IT CHEAP"

"YAH! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU!" Shownu shouted at the boys.

HaRi sighed as she dropped her head because of the silent canteen and gazes to them.

She put her head up. She went to Kihyun "yah!" She hit him on his head. "Don't!" She hit Hyungwon "Ever make!" She hit I.M. "A fool !" She hit Jooheon "out of !" She hit Minhyuk. "your selves!" She hit Wonho.

"That hurts" Jooheon pouted and looked like he was going to cry.

'Tsk! Vampire my ass how Tf is a vampire this weak??' HaRi thought.

"YAH!" All of them shouted at her. "That was rude you know" Wonho said.

~
BTS and the girls were walking but caught seeing HaRi hitting all of them except for Shownu.

They're all laughing.

HaRi moved on....

Reyna sighed, the rest walked to the table but Reyna stared at HaRi.

She missed all those times. "Yah why are still standing?" Jungkook cut off her thoughts. "Ah. I'm coming" she took one more glance at HaRi before she sat down.

It was a long table so Reyna and Jungkook were at the edge, Reyna was next to the window while Jungkook right next to her.

Reyna was eating when her eyes began to widen when she felt something on her thigh. She took a glance and it was a hand.

"How dare you still think of that bitch HaRi??" She heard a mutter. He began to squeeze really hard. It was pleasure.... It was pain.

She dropped her spoon making the whole table look at her.

She chuckled awkwardly. "I'm going to get another spoon." She got up and sprinted.

While she was getting a spoon she spotted HaRi alone. 'Should I take to her? I haven't in a long time...' Reyna was contemplating.

She looked at the table and no one was looking at her way. She sneakily walked away from the canteen and was hiding away from HaRi but peeking at her.

She took deep breaths in and out. She got up and headed her way when all of the sudden her hand was pulled harshly.

It was pulled so hard it hurt badly like it was dislocated. She was squished in between a wall and..

"J-Jungkook?!"

"You'd think I would know? Why do you want to rebel? You really want me don't you" he was now getting close to her.

"No! No. I-I....." She looked around to get ideas. "I was find a teacher!"

"By peeking? When making an excuse make it believable" he sighed.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk to her? What did you do? You wanted to!"

"I-I need to go" He grabbed her wrist and it was a harsh grasp.

"L-let g-go!" She was struggling while trying to hold back her tears.

He let go suddenly and she fell on the ground, her knee was scraped and now blood was visible.

He smirked. By her view you couldn't see his eyes but just his smirk... The sun was facing her but his backside was facing the Sun.

"I haven't tasted you in a long time haven't I?"

~
HaRi looked to her right but only caught a glimpse of a person being pulled into the darkness.

It was a harsh pull not a normal one... Like she was made to.....

---------
Guys it's gonna be my birthday on Friday. Yes, it's Friday the 13th and I will dread it but I hope it goes well!

Thanx for reading anyway!