Chp.22

HaRi's POV:
Sara, Araz, Reyna and Mursal came by and I wore long sleeve, and a turtle neck with jeans that's not ripped so a bit of my body won't show cuz I'm not bothered to answer a lot of questions and threats to V cuz he will be mad.

But they didn't seem like their selves.... Well especially Reyna and Mursal which was quiet weird. "Guys?" They snapped out of it "oh..... HaRi..... What happened?" Sara asked "nothing it's you guys" "HaRi.... It's nothing" Araz said.

Reyna and Mursal was just staring into space. "Reyna? Mursal? are you two okay?" No answer. "HaRi it's best not to ask" Araz said.

~A while later of all the silence and awkwardness~

"There's our princess's!" Jimin's voice was heard. We all turned around revealing the 7 boys coming towards us and of course.... V last.

As they sat down the girls looked uncomfortable especially Reyna and Mursal who couldn't even look at Suga and Jungkook.... Why?

"Can we eat now?" I asked.... Silence everyone stared at me with a poker face "you can't go a minute without eating.... Your gonna get fat!" Sara scolded me.

"Gurl at least I fill my stomach! Yours is flat cuz you never eat! And I can't deal with that" I put a finger up sassing Sara back.

"Hmph! If you guys aren't gonna eat I'm going to the kitchen to eat!" I got up and stuck my tongue out and left.

3rd Person's POV:
"How do you deal with her?" Jin asked. V sighed and shook his head "Don't ask"

HaRi was lying about the whole eating thing. She was in imitate pain she was growing holing her self up wards.. But was hungry so she got some food and eat.... Typical.

Her arm was the worst she couldn't even move her left arm properly and did everything with her right arm.

She revealed some of her marks by pulling up the sleeves.... It was healing half of her body already healed but the other half didn't and hurt like hell.

In the kitchen only one light was on and she forgot to draw the curtains on the window.

On the light of the moon that shines brightly a shadow appeared but it went fast. HaRi felt cold feeling at the back of her neck.

She didn't move a muscle and looked straight ahead of her despite being so scared. She didn't even breathe.

The shadow came again but this time... Closer... She turned around with a spoon in her hand ready to jab the thing.

"Wh-what do-do you want f-fr-from m-me?" She stuttered in fear. A cold feeling again at her back and she screamed in fear dropping to the floor hugging her knees and holding her ears rocking back and forth.

The others ran in seeing HaRi in tears. "Ya! Gwenchana? HaRi!" Sara snapped her fingers in front of her face trying to get her attention. But HaRi was staring into space.

V pushed passed and held HaRi's Chin and made her look at him. He looked into her eyes with his icy cold ones. It was for awhile then he let go "she saw something"

"What?" "I can't pin point that" V answered Jungkook but looked at Yuri. "HaRi....What did you see?" Araz asked. "Does it hurt?" Sara squeezed a bit of her arm and she squealed in pain.

"Huh? Did it hurt you?! Let me see!" "No!" HaRi shouted back and stretched her sleeve.

"HaRi tell me what it did you! Why are you hurt!" HaRi looked at V and he looked away. "It was nothing.... It was nothing.... It's fine" HaRi let out a big sigh. "Can we go?" She asked.