sorry dreams. | edited

I know things are bad when I can't fathom to think one thought about you.

But your in my dreams, and your dead.

You seem happier now that your gone from your head.

I wonder if in heaven your the same.... I hope that next time I see you we can talk about you.

And maybe finally I'll get to say goodbye.

Because I cannot stand to think about the last time I saw you.

And I cannot think about how you left.

I guess there was no other way to stop how you felt, but hopefully now it's over.

I'm waiting for myself to get sad or mad, but honestly this whole time I've been numb inside.

And I just hate to have a frown around all the people. I smile, but in the inside I don't feel a thing.

Because in a weird sense I miss you, because our minds were so much alike.

And I understood the things that you did, I observed the person that you were.

I know how you always feel the need to make sure the people around you know how grateful you always are.

I understand how you believe in pay back, you treat people the way they treat you.

I get how you have felt lonely for all these years.
I get it.

And I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I wasn't there for you while you needed somebody, and I'm sorry for making you feel like shit.

I'm sorry, but now our gone.

So let talk in my dreams?