Temporary flower

Because you were a dirty room, and I was the broom. I swept up all your problems. I cleaned up all your mistakes in the promise of fate. That maybe one day life wouldn't be so dreadful, and we could be happy together, but no.

I can't stay happy with somebody that makes it so hard for me to smile. And ever since I've met you, not a single curve has touched my mouth in the sense of happiness.

Because darling, you are not happy, and neither am I. So what should we do instead of die...

I don't know, but I do understand that you're temporary, and like a flower, you were very beautiful in ways, but time only shows what a flower is good for. And that's dying me dear, because your an artificial being. And nothing will ever last long with you.

And even though you were beautiful with the small things you did, your mind was not a perfect place. So what does that say about your face? The things you did to me weren't pretty, and the things you said were not cute. I guess this means you were less like a flower, because at least tulips are great while they last, but as for you? You were only holding me back from seeing the world.

I will always like flowers more than you because their temporary, but damn are they happy.

And flowers can always cheer people up, even though they die soon. But darling you just made me sad, and as I said, not a single curve has touched my lips in the sense of happiness since you've been around. So if your going to be temporary,  be like a flower, and make life beautiful again.

Because we all know how addictive your sadness can be, and I don't want to be your prisoner anymore.