Perfect is what im not

And I knew you weren't a good thing before this all happened, but I still decided that the way you treated me was what I deserved.

Now look at how broken I am. I've never been this insane before, and where did all my sanity go to? Because I need to start feeling normal again. So please, if you could put me back together that would be nice. Please put back all my emotions, and make me happy the way I was before I ever met you, because you changed me, and you ruined my mind. And now I don't see how anybody could love anything this broken, because perfection does not look like this, and if you think it does, you know you should never settle for less.  You should always find someone better, because I know there are people better. There's still millions of faces to meet, and darling, I'm nothing special, so as much as you would like to tell me that I am, it's only a facts that I am not. Don't waste your time on a broken person like me, because I will never be able to save you. I can't even save myself.

Don't people want somebody who is strong? Because if so, now I understand why nobody in my life wants to stay. Because in my mind, I am not strong. Maybe my standards for myself are too high. I don't know, but I feel like I'm loosing all control, and I can't do anything anymore.

I can't go out with friends, or focus in school, or get out of bed in the morning. I can't do anything because I don't want to do anything. Nothing seems okay anymore. 

I know, I do want somebody to love me. But I don't get how I can want somebody to love me, if I can't even love myself. I don't get things anymore, my kids a blur. But I know I'm not happy. And I know that I cannot make myself happy anymore.