Chapter Sixteen

Ellie's POV

It was the last night of vacation and I was said it had to end so soon. It was nice to get away from school, but being attacked by Michael really tired me out mentally and physically.

Thankfully the last two days have been relaxing. Xander took me to the town and we got ice cream. Not to mention that he also bought me a ton of clothes. I think he's running this 'I'm sorry' thing into the ground.

"Of course I am!" Xander whispered, grinning beside me.

I almost forgot that we were all watching TV on the couch. I wasn't really paying attention, so I didn't know the show had ended until Skyler walked back into the room whining that she had missed the ending.

"So what should we watch now?" Josh asked everyone.

Caroline, Skyler and I made eye contact and screamed, "TWILIGHT!"

Xander and Josh both threw their arms into the air and screamed," I told you so!"

"Hate to burst your bubble girls, but we don't have the movie here," Xander said leaning back and placing his feet in the coffee table.

"That's ok I have it in my bag!" Caroline said running out of the room. Even though Caroline was a vampire, I was surprised to find she didn't think this movie was stereotypical.

"Damn, I was hoping we didn't have to watch it. What is it with you girls and Twilight?" Josh asked looking towards the three of us. Oh dear. He shouldn't have opened his mouth.

"It's the best vampire movie in the whole world! It has the hottest guys, the hottest blah blah blah and nah nah nah." I partially zoned out while Skyler continued lecturing the boys on why Twilight is the best vampire movie.

The boys rolled their eyes, as Caroline walked in and popped the DVD in the TV. We began watching the movie and Skyler being Skyler made comments every time Edward walked by. EVERY. TIME.

"Isn't he so hot? I mean he sparkles! What's not sexy about that?" Skyler said starring at the screen in a dreamy way.

"Maybe the fact that real va–" I was interrupted when I got a jab in my side. Realizing it was Caroline I glared until I realized why she had elbowed me. I should she kept my mouth shut.

"What did you say Ellie?" Skyler asked, drawing her eyes from the TV for a split second.

"Oh nothing. I just meant to agree with you." Nice save.

We continued watching the movie, and I have to admit Edward is pretty hot, but not as hot as Xander. I saw Caroline snort and Josh was chuckling quietly.

Xander looked over to see what the fuss was about but realizing what it was a huge smirk played on his face. I growled under my breath. Stupid vampires and their mind reading.

"You know if you keep reading my mind maybe I won't let you call me sweetheart anymore!" I said in my mind. Xander clutched his chest where his heart was and faked some pain, making a pouty face. I rolled my eyes and continued watching the lengthy movie.

"The guys have been looking for firewood forever what's taking them so long?!" Skyler whined, clutching her goose bump covered arms.

Finally all three boys emerged from the forest. They looked like they had enough firewood for a week. We started the fire in the fire pit and sat there, warming our hands. The fires size grew and we decided to roast some marshmallows.