twenty three

twenty three—

it was the next day, bright and sunny like the good day it had been so far. jungkook had woken jimin up with breakfast and now the two were chilling on the couch, watching tv.

"hey kookie, did i tell you about the time when i lived back in busan still, i did a senpai flip in high school with a kid two years younger than me?" jimin asked.

he couldn't help himself. for some odd reason, the memory reminded him of jungkook.

"no. was it fun?" jungkook responded, turning his gaze to jimin.

"yes!" jimin exclaimed, "the kid i did it with, he was so light and adorable!" jungkook giggled as he spoke. "i remember when he wrapped his arms around me after doing it. he looked kinda excited and scared, but he said he enjoyed it."

jungkook only stared at Jimin with a small smile. hungkook remembered doing the same flip with some other people back in high school also.

"i can't remember his name though... it was ung something... unggoo?" jimin pondered aloud, "no... it started with a j i think..."

then suddenly it hit him. jungkook was grinning now. he had remembered also.

"his name was jungkook." jimin stared at jungkook with surprise all over his face.

"and your jimin." jungkook mumbled.

jimin's eyes lit up, and he grabbed jungkooks shoulders, "it was you."

jungkook laughed, "it's nice to see you jimin hyung." jimin only smiled more.

"you've gotten a lot better looking! how did i not know it was you this whole time? how come you didn't tell me?" jimin asked.

"i just remembered myself, so i couldn't have." jungkook laughed at jimin's babbling.

"you were so adorable back then too..." jimin grinned and wrapped his arms around jungkook. jungkook was surprised that jimin was hugging him now, but he hesitantly wrapped his arms around the older as well.

"maybe i was. but it's also nice to finally know it's you." jungkook said, breathing out.

"yeah." jimin pulled away and grinned at the younger, when suddenly an idea sparked his mind.

"wanna do it again?" jimin asked.

(A/N: ° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"the flip?" jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, it's been awhile since then." jimin stood up, excitement in his eyes. jungkook shrugged and stood up as well.

"sure lets do it. but are you flipping me?" jungkook wondered.

"yep!" jimin saw jungkooks disappointed expression and pouted, "please for old times sake!"

jungkook rolled his eyes and slowly moving into an open area beside the couch, followed by jimin. the two got close and realized how much of a problem they might have with their positions.

jungkook bent down and slipped his head in between jimin's legs, a blush forming on his face. jimin grasped his own arm in his hand and moved his arms over jungkooks rear. he hooked them under and also began blushing.

the two couldn't take it. they had gotten comfortable around each other, now the position they were in would ruin the calm consciousness's they had maintained.

"ready?" jimin mumbled, but jungkook heard it.

"y-yeah."

jimin nodded slowly, and pulled his arms up, remembering to be careful and watch for any sign of the other falling.

it happened in a flash. jungkook flipped up, jimin moving his arms so jungkooks legs could fall to the sides. quickly, jimin connected his arms again and held jungkook up. then jungkook slid forward, and just like before, wrapped his arms around around jimin's neck in a hug.

jimin smiled at the feeling of jungkooks arms around him, nostalgia filling his mind as he remembered the last time they did this.

~
"but i could fall..." a younger version of jungkook whined, worried for his own safety.

jimin patted his head with a grin and attempted to pull the younger to his feet once again.

"i won't let you jungkookie! i wouldn't ever let anything happen to you!" jimin reassured him.

"you sure?" jungkook mumbled quietly, hesitantly standing to his feet.

jimin smiled really big and grabbed his arms, slinging them forwards and then back in a comforting gesture.

"it'll be fine kookie. i would never let you fall."

jungkook nodded, and moved out to the middle of the room, straightening his black t-shirt as well.

"ready kookie?" jimin laughed excitedly.

"sure hyung. but don't drop me!"

"i promise i won't!" jimin's laugh died to a chuckle as he felt the younger nervously fidget below him.

'i promise'.
~

the two stayed there for a minute or two, just relaxing in each others embrace.

but their warm moment was interrupted suddenly by jungkooks phone ringing. jimin slowly let jungkook slide down, catching jungkooks eye as he went to answer it. they knew they would talk about it later.

"hello?" jungkook answered, posture far from tense like it had been recently.

"jungkook. oh god. thank the lord you answered, is jimin there? i think you both might want to hear this." the voice on the other end spoke, jungkook identifying it as taehyung.

jungkook motioned for jimin to come over, also putting the phone on speaker. "what is it hyung?" jungkook asked. "you sound worried."

"well, i don't think you guys will like this..." taehyung spoke, "but something bad happened."

//ahahahhahahahah

yes drama

shit storm is approaching