fourteen

fourteen—

jimin burst through the door, his lip bleeding due to his vigorous biting in order to keep himself from crying. but he couldn't hold in the tears for that much longer.

"jimin hyung? are you back?" jungkook called from upstairs. jimin froze in his place. if anything, he didn't want jungkook to see him crying.

jimin slowly clambered up the stairs and came face to face with jungkook who looked like he was about to head downstairs. when jimin saw jungkooks worried face, he accidentally lost his grip on the tears inside him.

the tears began streaming down his cheeks and his throat began to hurt from the violent sob that escaped his mouth. jungkook wrapped his arms around his hyung and gently tugged him towards his room so he could hopefully get him to relax and calm down.

jimin found himself sitting on jungkooks bed and not being able to draw the tears back and control them. instead, he was letting them go.

jimin sobbed uncontrollably into his hands, body shaking in jungkooks arms and tears coming faster than ever. he wanted to get it all out of his system.

he felt assaulted by hoseok, like he was merely an object or a toy of some sort back in hoseok's grasp. but he had managed to slip out of that evil grip and come back to a safer place. he would never go back there unless he needed to.

"shh, hyung, it's okay," jungkook murmured softly into his ear. he hadn't ever seen jimin cry. but after witnessing this, he never wanted to see it again. it hurt him to see jimin so heartbroken and hurt.

jimin squeezed his eyes shut and pushed his face into jungkooks shirt, breathing in his smell. surprisingly, it helped him calm down a bit and get a grip on his emotions. he pulled away from jungkook, wiping his eyes with his sleeve and sniffling loudly.

"jimin?" jungkook stared solemnly at his hyung, wanting to hear if he was fine or not.

"it's okay jungkook. i'm fine now..." he said softly and wiped his eyes once more, even his nose. after wiping his face he pushed back into jungkooks arms and closed his eyes. "i'm not going back there anymore. i don't have to right?"

jungkook nodded, "you can stay here for as long as you need to hyung." jungkook wrapped his arms back around jimin. "and i'm sorry."

jimin sniffed at jungkooks last two words. he knew what he was talking about and he pulled away. he got a bit frustrated that jungkook was apologizing for something he didn't even do. "don't apologize, hoseok just..."

jungkook stared at jimin. for once he looked him over, examining his face and body. there was no sign of physical contact anywhere on his skin, but that was when he noticed something else. a dark hickey resting on jimin's neck was visible to the youngers eyes, and it made him angry.

"what did he do to you hyung?" jungkook asked. he tensed when his delusional thoughts formed a possibility that made him bite the inside of his cheek violently.

"well... he did this..." jimin pointed at the hickey on his neck. that was soon followed with a small laugh. "he didn't rape me jungkook. * can see it on your face that's what you were expecting." jimin smiled softly. "i wouldn't have let him."

jungkook let out a quiet breath of relief, "was that it?"

jimin shook his head and leaned forward to fall onto the bed between jungkooks legs and propping his head up on one of them. "he also threatened me and told me to give him all of my money." jungkook leaned his head back up against the wall. "of course i didn't do that either." jimin chuckled lightly.

jungkook sighed and listened to jimin speak about what happened.

"but also..." jimin yawned. "he said that he was using me for everything. not that i care really... anymore." jimin sighed and rolled over, pushing jungkooks leg out of the way. he grabbed one of jungkooks pillows and found himself getting tired, probably from all of the crying he had just done.

"i don't think he ever loved me really..." jimin said and soon enough, his eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep. jungkook moved off of the bed, his brows knit together in anger. how could someone have the nerve to hurt someone like that? he knew for sure he wouldn't be able to partially break someone's will to feel emotions or love like hoseok could have done. with that thought stuck in his mind, he found himself wondering one thing.

who, and where exactly was this hoseok?

//well shyt boi