Chapter 3: Don't Call Me Sweetheart, Asshole

Please read the author's note at the end! I have an announcement!

I put down the seat, almost smashing Becca's head in the process, and jump out of the car. I go to the trunk and grab the stuff I don't want to be damaged, Tori and my record player. I really need to name my record player... ummmm.

Maybe Eliz- oww. Did I seriously just run into a wall? Patting off my butt, I stand from the ground to find out what I actually ran into. Okay, not a wall, a yumalicious boy. Woah Rachel, chill the hormones.

Mr. Yumalicious has brown, messy hair, beautiful gray eyes, and is wearing a white T-shirt with the band All Time Low on it. Okay, hot and great music taste!?

"Watch where you're going" Let me refraise that: hot, great music taste, and a complete asshole.

"Uh- um, excuse me" I say getting angrier by the second. I don't even know this guy and he thinks he can be a jackass to me? Why is he even standing on the sidewalk next to my house?

"I said 'Watch where you're going, sweetheart" He says with a smirk. Who does he think he is? Haymitch Abernathy?

"Don't call me sweetheart, asshole" I say crossing my arms. Wait a second. How are my arms free? Wasn't I holding my-

"OH MY GOD, TORI!?" I say, dropping to my knees. Some of you may think I'm over reacting. It's just a guitar, right? I should be happy I'm okay, right? No, not right. This thing is my life!

"Did you just call me an assh- wait, who's Tori?" He cuts off his sentence, still looking furious because of my name calling.

"My guitar, you idiot! You made me drop her!" I say picking up Tori and my record player, neither looking too damaged.

"You named your guitar?" He nearly laughs, not looking as angry anymore.

"You didn't?" I glance up at him from the ground. The way he blushed I almost thought he actually had a guitar. But he can't, people like him dont play guitar, they smoke and do drugs.

"Pshh, no. Ob-obviously!" He says too forcefully.

"Jase! C'mon, we're leaving!" A girl yells from across the street. She looks almost exactly like 'Jase', brown hair, grey eyes, only her hair is longer, her eyes are a little more blue, and she is wearing a red dress with straps and a sweetheart neckline.

"Coming!" He replys. "Bye, sweetheart" he mumbles after a final smirk, then quickly walks across the street to where the girl is standing. They get in a nice, black, Honda and drive away.

First day here and I already made a "friend".

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I carry my things to the blue bedroom on the top floor, and I'm happy I picked my room wisely.

There's a window with one of those cusion seat things attached (I've always wanted one of those!), a bathroom on the left of the window with a walk in shower, a white dresser with a TV sitting on top, a desk with a chair and lamp, and a queen size bed with a yellow and blue conforter with a seashell design.

I set my record player on the desk (she still needs a name) and lay Tori against the wall next to it. Then I work my way back down the stairs for the rest of my stuff.

"Have you even been in the house yet" I ask Becca as I wrestle my two suitcases out of the trunk.

"I don't want to answer that" she says while getting her things too. I open the front door for her as she carries her four suitcases inside.