Introduction

Hello!

This is my very first story on wattpad. I DO NOT want to be one of those writers that has an author's note on every other chapter, so I'll try to keep this short.

I go by R on wattpad, please do not ask for my real name. I want to stay anonymous!

THIS BOOK WILL USE STRONG LANGUAGE!!! The main characters are teenagers in high school and they cuss! (I know, shocker) If you can not handle this, please do not read the book!

I'm not a professional author and I make mistakes. If you see any grammar or plot errors, please tell me in the comments so I can fix them to the best of my ability.

I'm more of a reader then an author, and this is my very first book. I love constructive criticism, it helps me become better at what I do. I do not love people in the comments telling me to kill myself and that my writing sucks ass. If you are being rude to me, or anyone else in the comments, your comment will be deleted!

Like I said before, I'm a reader, so I would LOVE some reading requests. I also accept covers. The cover I'm using now is one I made and I would love to replace it with one of yalls.

I think that's all I have to say. I hope I didn't scare you off and you continue to keep reading!
~R