Chapter-7(Its a Love Story, Baby Just Say Yes)

River's P.O.V :

        Today Adrian was acting weird. Then, in the evening he said that he wanted to take me somewhere. I had to admit that this time I was verrrry curious. It appeared, he took me to that mountain to see the sunset. But, that place was decorated with lanterns. There were many flowers. The place looked so beautiful. When the sun went down, suddenly all the lanterns got lit. Some lanterns were stuck on a tree. They spelled- 'I Love You'.

River : Adrian......

Adrian : Hmmmm

River : Wow.....

Adrian : River, I've wanted to tell you this for a while. 'I Love You'.

        I stared at Adrian. Right now I was the happiest person (or whatever I was) on earth. I smiled.

Adrian : Do you love me?

River : I do.

      Adrian looked so happy.

Adrian : River.....

River : Yes.

Adrian : I wanna try something.

        Suddenly, he was inches away from me. Then, his lips were on mine. I could feel electricity searing through me. His hair was twisted in my fingers. I was pulling him closer. It was such a blissful moment, 'But'.....suddenly his phone rang. I felt sooo angry. "I hate that stupid phone right now", I whispered against his lips. He smiled and then received the phone. Suddenly he froze.

River : What's wrong, Adrian?

        He wasn't replying. He just stood still like a statue. I was feeling fear.

River : Adrian. Talk to me.

      Then, Adrian looked at me and moved.

Adrian : They're back.

River : Who?

Adrian : My family.

River : Oh!....

       As far as I'd got to know from Adrian, he didn't like his family much. I wonder what they would think of me. What of they didn't like me? I shivered at the thought.

      Then, Adrian opened his jacket and wrapped it around me.

Adrian : Its quite late. Let's go.

     I nodded. Then we ran (he ran) back to his castle. When we reached the door, he put me down.

Adrian : Are you afraid?

      I nodded and said, "What if they don't like me?"

      Adrian laughed.

Adrian : You're just someone that cannot be disliked. They'll live you.

        Then, we went inside. In the drawing room, his family was waiting. We went to see them together, holding hands.