Saying Goodbye and Hello

Start from the beginning

"It's ok. That's apart of being a teenager."

"Well I don't like it."

"No one does," He moved me away from him and looked at me.

"Now go and tell Derick you want him back."

"How?"

"Just talk." He smiled. I gave him a fake smile and thanked him.

"So are you going to talk to Derick?"

"Um. I will later." I said walking up the stairs to my room. I sat down on my bed and turned the t.v on. I put it on YouTube and clicked on a Pewdiepie video. I grabbed my laptop and opened a new email. I started writing an email to Derick.

Hey Derick, I know you probably don't want to talk but. I don't know how to put this. I miss you. A lot. I hope we can talk about this. If not, just please let me say goodbye, for good. Please.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said reading over the email for about the tenth time. I click on the email to fix some of it when Niall walked in. I never looked over at him till he spoke. I didn't hear the same thick Irish accent as I usually did. I looked over and saw Derick. I gasped and closed my laptop. I put it down on the floor and turned to Derick.

"I didn't know you were into Pewdiepie." He smiled. I gave him a small smile back and bit my lip to try and stop.

"What are you doing here?"

"Niall called me and told me to come talk to you."

"Why would he- oh."

"Ashley, I miss you. I still love you and I-"

"Derick. I miss you too. And I- I want you to know. I- Derick I-" A tear fell down my cheek.

"Ashley please don't cry." He wiped the tear from my cheek. He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head to look at him.

"Derick. I- I love you too. But, I don't know anymore. I think I still love you. How do I know what love is? I'm just a girl in high school. I want to be with you, but I need to get my life figured out. School is driving me crazy and I still don't have my drivers license." He grabbed my hands.

"Ashley I know, and I want to be able to support you through all of that. Plus prom is next week."

"It is?"

"Yeah."

"Great I have eight days to buy everything for prom."

"Know who your going with?"

"I honestly don't know if I'm going."

"Would I be that bad of an option?" I smiled.

"Yeah."

"Wow, thanks."

"Your welcome... Black tux, white corsage." I said kissing his cheek and getting up. I walked over to my closet and looked at my shoes.

"Wait so your going with me?"

"No, I just told you what to wear and what to get for your date." I said looking at him like it was the stupidest thing that's ever came out of someone's mouth. He smiled and walked over to me.