####

Avi pulls up outside Kirstie's house, it was a large house, he was actually surprised that it wasn't bigger, he was also surprised that there wasn't any paparazzi outside her house, unless they were hiding? He looks quickly from side to side then ...

Avi pulls up outside Kirstie's house, it was a large house, he was actually surprised that it wasn't bigger, he was also surprised that there wasn't any paparazzi outside her house, unless they were hiding? He looks quickly from side to side then slumps down in his seat. Reaching into the pocket of his jacket he pulls out his phone and rings Kirstie. She takes a while to pick up, so when she does Avi immediately speaks.
     "I'm here now, please hurry!"
     "Um sure, I'll be right out."
     Sighing in relief after he hangs up the phone, he throws it onto the back seat. He jumps around as a second thought to check that he hadn't scratched the seat. He keeps staring, looking for any signs of a small scratch, when there's a knock on the window. He hadn't unlocked the door, she has to lean across and open it for her.
     "Please be careful with your shoes," he says as he notices just how high and pointy looking they were.
     With a slight frown, she nods, "I'll try." Getting into the car, Kirstie makes a show of being particularly careful, giving a goofy grin once she was finally inside.
     "I'm so serious about those shoes, this is no joke Kirstie."
     "Yeah, I take it you don't drive this very often, am I right?"
     "Yep, Esther usually takes me everywhere because I won't let her in here anymore."
     "Why?"
     Avi leans over to point out a tiny scratch on the door, "She did that."
     "That's barely noticeable, the car is still super cool, all vintage, I never pegged you to drive this kind of car, mostly cause you're always on the bike."
     "Well I've always liked old cars and so I have one, this one in particular because it's just real pretty, I saw it when I was sixteen and I've been in love with this model since."
     "What model?"
     "1969 Dodge Challenger... but that doesn't make any difference to you does it?"
      "Nope," she says popping the 'p'. "You're just getting less nervous the more we talk about it though."
      He nods slowly, "Right."
     They continue the drive in mostly silence, with Kirstie giving him the occasional direction until they arrive.
     Avi gives Kirstie a hand up the curb, since her shoes were so high that she was now the same height as him.
     "I put the reservation under Kaplan, since it's less obvious than Maldonado," she gives him a warm smile.
     "That was actually really clever, I would have maybe given a fake name, but I'm just really glad you didn't use yours," he chuckles, sounding a little nervous.
     "Well I'm not stupid, I know you like your privacy. We're even in the back, and like you said it's early so it's not likely anyone will recognize us right?"
      He shrugs, "I hope not, I mean there always seems to be one."
     Entering the restaurant, not a single head turns and Avi lets go of a breath he didn't know he was holding as Kirstie checks the reservation and they're lead to a table.
     As they walk past people, both of them turn discreetly away, Avi out of habit, and Kirstie for Avi's sake. They're seated soon enough and handed the menus.
     "Thank you," Kirstie grins before she starts to look at the options, her face lighting up.
     As Avi looked over the menu, his face started to fall further and further. "Hey Kirstie," he starts but he's cut off as the waitress appears.
     "Are you ready to order."
     "Definitely," Kirstie answers.
     "No," Avi says at the same time. They look up at each other.
     "It's all good food Avi, trust me."
     He shakes his head, "No I don't trust you... is this the whole menu?"
     Kirstie frowns, looking between him and the waitress, "Avi there's heaps of choice, what's wrong?"
     "Where's the meat?"
     "We only serve vegetarian food," the waitress speaks in a dull voice.
     "Yeah no, I don't eat overpriced rabbit food," Avi shakes his head, standing up.
     Kirstie quickly stand up to, "Whoa, what are you doing?"
     "Leaving, you coming or not?"
     "Well I have to don't I?" She says, clearly frustrated, "I'm so sorry, I have no idea what's gotten into him," Kirstie apologies to the waitress.
     "A photo would make me completely forget," she offers a smile.
     "Sure," Kirstie nods, watching as Avi starts to walk off.
     "Avi too," the waitress points as she pulls her phone from her apron.
     "Oh sweetie, that's not going to happen."
     "But he was rude to me, I think it's the least he could do."
     With a sigh Kirstie calls Avi back over. "Get in the photo."
     "I can't," he shakes his head.
    "Avi you have to, and then we can leave."
     With a scowl set in, Avi steps up behind Kirstie and the waitress, then pulls on a fake smile for the lady to snap a selfie.
     "Thank you!" she grins at the two.
     "That was practically blackmail," he whispers to Kirstie as they walk off, not bothering to duck away from the other customers, a few of which start calling out to them, but they were both too pissed off at the moment to really pay attention.

A/N: Ooooo, what has Kirstie done now? A vegetarian restaurant!!! Really??? And then Avi wasn't too well behaved was he? Yeahhhhh.

What do you guys think will happen next?
     Tell me what you think, I love to hear your opinions and ideas, they make my day!

Hannah :)