Chapter Forty-Four

A/N: I initially wanted to do more fan reactions and tweets and stuff, but I'm be honest, they're exhausting and I think you guys get the point with what I've done, lol :)

Hope you like the chapter even though it's not as long as I would have liked for the amount of time I've spent on it :P

I@kirstin: (Kirstin's tour poster) "So excited to announce my new world tour! And I'm proud to introduce my special guests @citizenqueen and @maylunaevans. Super pumped to be sharing the stage with these two amazing acts!"

IReply@kirstie_earp: "AHHHHHHH SO EXCITED!!!!!!"

IReply@kaviisthenewblack: "New album and tour @kirstin you are blessing us!"

IReply@kirstan101: "Look @theultimatehoyinator!!"

IReply@ninaannnelson: "Eeeeeeeeeep. Could not be more excited :D"

IReply@theultimatehoyinator: "Yeah but don't call it a world tour if you're just gonna announce shows in the USA :/"

IReply@mitchie_bitchie: "@theultimatehoyinator give her time, this is only the first leg, she'll announce more shows in more countries "

IReply@haughtstuff: "Super pumped!!!"

IReply@kirstan_taylor: "Made my day @kirstin :D :D"

IReply@citizenqueen: "We can't wait to go on tour with you girl!"

IReply@coraisabel: "Dream come true!"

IReply@gabby_girl_12: "When the @citizenqueen girls are responding and it's only making me more excited!"

IReply@TLOUEllie: "I'm only a new fan (Avi's fault XD) disappointed to see Avi's not touring with her, but I will still be eagerly attending

IReply@AviK_no1FAN: "<3"

IReply@bellasfella4: "Come to Europe!"

IReply@hannahmrozak: "I agree with @coraisabel absolute dream come true! I could not be more thankful for this opportunity <3 <3"

IReply@slytherinrulz: "<3 <3 <3 <3"

IReply@kdphilo: "Too ready for this :D :D"

IReply@kaylahsharve: "Love you @kirstin thank you for this!! <3"

IReply@mickey.240: "Love this, but who's @maylunaevans?"

IReply@kirstie_b_widow: "@mickey.240 she's @kirstin's ex songwriter, guess they're still friends after all the drama "

IReply@maylunaevans: "We gon light those stages up biach! :* :*"

IReply@ktmfan01: "Come to Brazil!!!!!"

IReply@beccalucas002: "Best news ever!!!!"

IReply@scottzilla: "Yes!! No Avi! @scotthoyinator!"

IReply@scotthoyinator: "But not @scotthoying either@scottzilla "

IReply@krustymaldonado: "I'll see you in Houston Texas @kirstin :D <3<3"

IReply@kristiekrustykirstie: "OMG I'll go to that show too @krustymaldonado we can meet XD"

IReply@krustymaldonado: "OMG!! Absolutely @kristiekrustykirstie!!!!!!!!!!! <3"

IReply@waffle_r_us: "BEST DAY EVER!"

T@avi_kaplan: "Bummed I couldn't tour with @kirstin"

Kirstie rushes into the lounge, all whiney, "They done it again!"
     "Who?" Avi turns away from the TV.
     "Your faker," she shows him the tweet. "In amongst all my good tour buzz, now rumors of us splitting are everywhere!"
     "What, just because I'm not touring with you it means we're splitting up? Well people will believe anything won't they," he shakes his head.
     "This is serious Avi."
     "Is it though? I mean just the other week you and I debunked that account, anyone who believes it at this point is just stupid."
    "Those would be your fans Avi, seeing as they don't follow me or watch my lives because they think I'm trash."
     "Well some of your fans still want you to be with Scott and will believe anything they see, they'll read far too far into things to see the result they want."
     "And I can accept that, can you accept that some of your fans aren't great either, that some of them are helping fuel this shit?" Her arms fling out to illustrate her point.
     He scoffs, "Of course I can, this isn't some 'my fans are better than your fans' debate, this is... I don't even know what this is. None of our fans are stupid, they're just very misinformed."
     She sits beside him, "Do you want to do another live and sort this out?"
     He shakes his head, "No, I just want to find out who's doing this and make this stop," he sighs.       "But never mind, how are you feeling about touring with May?"
     "It's only a couple of weeks, but I'll be fine."
     "So was it her or Citizen Queen that couldn't do the whole leg?"
     "Citizen Queen, they weren't available for the first few weeks so Kevin asked May and she agreed very quickly so I guess that's promising," Kirstie shrugs.
     "She wants to further her career, so maybe she's grateful to you for the opportunity."
     "Well I hope, but like I don't expect gratitude or anything. I just want her to not hate me, you know, that'd be more than enough."
     Avi nods along. "So will your first show be in California or your last? You know, on the American leg?"
     "First show in Cali, last in Texas, home state represent," she tells him cheerfully.
     "Okay, well I'd like to attend both of those, as long as that's okay you?"
     "Of course that's okay with me. "Did you want to come with me when I go to Tennessee to rehearse, I know how much you like Tennessee," she smiles.
     He nods, "I would love to."
     "Yay! But I'm not going on any big walks with you, you can take Tyrion and Sansa with you if you like, they'd love it. And you're happy to look after them while I'm gone right?"
     Avi shrugs, "Yeah I mean I live here too now so there's no point in sending them somewhere else."
    "My thoughts exactly," she nods, "So I'll look further into the new idea when I get back." She takes a deep breath, "And please come with me tomorrow," she clasps her hands together.
     "Sure, I'm going in there anyways."
     "Ah, thanks," she hugs him and kisses him on the cheek. "Okay, I think I can relax now... no-no, see, I still feel nauseous, like I'm forgetting something very important. It's gonna kill me Avi!"
     "Nausea never hurt anybody... maybe, but don't worry, we'll figure it out, if it really is important it'll come back to you."

A/N: What do you think Kirstie is forgetting?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter :)

Hannah.