Cough it Up

Hey besties. I honestly had the intention of faking my death since this fanfic is just god awful. But something made me come back to this story. I haven't thought about HTTYD or Percy Jackson since middle school when I started this. Honestly the story is trash and I had no idea what I was doing. I especially hated the dialogue since I don't know how people actually talk to each other. I realize now this was just a hyper fixation. Anyways, this might be the last chapter after god knows how many years. Will there be another chapter? I don't know, will it have mpreg? Only time will tell.
Hiccups POV
Wow. That all I can say. When me and toothless went back to Berk, Percy followed. And the way he did it was very interesting. He had no wings so I thought that he was going to either stay on the little island, or follow us by swimming. What I didn't count on was he could grow wings, with water. As we soured through the sky Percy was doing loops and twirls. It was as if he never flown before. But the strange part was is Percy never went too high; me and Toothless were way above in the clouds but Percy never seemed to want to go more then 100 feet above the ground. He would occasionally dip below the water and re-emerge with his beautiful clear wings. He honestly seemed like he was dancing with the water.
He went under water again for quite a bit of time. I looked down to see him swimming in the clear blue ocean, then suddenly he swam in a big green patch. Not a few seconds later he bursts out of the water thrashing around covered in seaweed.

Percy's POV
SOMETHING TOUCHED MY FOOT, SOMETHING TOUCHED MY FOOT, SOMETHING TOUCHED MY FOOT, SOMETHING TOUCHED MY FOOT!
I bust out of the water covered in seaweed, shaking my feet. No no no no that's enough ocean for me today. I shook the seaweed off my body with such force that one propelled through the air and smacked Hiccup in the face. "Owe! Bligh geez thanks Percy." He gagged peeling the seaweed off of his cheek. I laugh a throaty dragon laugh at his discomfort. "Yea yea ha ha," Hiccup rolled his eyes.

I decided to fly a bit higher into the sky, if Uncle Zeus sent me to world without gods that means I think I can go into the sky without too much trouble. So I climbed higher and higher until I was at the same level as Hiccup and Toothless. It was amazing, the wind brushing against my skin (scales?) made my mind go into a fog. It was so calming. The war, stress, and worry melted from my mind. Soon a big-and I mean ginormous- island came into view. It had many dragons flying about playing, eating, and even sleeping. I stared in awe. We approached the edge and I sorta, smack onto the ground like a limp fish. (Hey I've only had this body for like 10 minutes give me a break!)
There were dragons everywhere; some playing and jumping with one another. Chasing each other around nipping at their tails. I hoisted myself up and let my wings melt away into the soft earth. Wow.
I heard yelling and I turned to see a big man stumbling words us; a red fluffy beard taking up his entire head with pigtails and braids decorated in twine. "Hiccup!" He barked, I felt myself step back a bit. Hiccup stumbled off of his dragon and trotted over to the big tall scary red head. "Who is this?" He asked glaring at me with a sharp glance. "Uh d-dad this is Percy, he followed me from the souther peninsula." "A dragon followed ya?" He asked quizzically, shifting in an odd way with his right hand by his side. "Yes- It's incredible! He can talk- well not really, he can write but I've never seen his language before. It looks like an ancient Scandus tribe or something-" big man cut him off. "Like a dragon can talk! That's a load of dragon garbage. Writing? When pigs fly!" He roared a great laugh.
Hiccup looked at me a bit embarrassed. I understood, I trotted off looking for the nearest pond. There was no pong but a few buckets of water to what looked like a blacksmith's shop. I bumped and clanged into some tools with the protest of the owner and slobbered up a few buckets of water. Trotting back from the protests of the owner not far behind, I went straight up to the laughing man staring him in the face. He got serious as I loomed over him, "what are ya doin-" pftttthghjujvinb I sprayed water all over his face and into his mouth. He sipped back away from me coughing and sputtering. I hear Hiccup laughing and I couldn't help but laugh with him. It was nice to laugh openly again. It felt like I could call this place home, maybe I will.

See you guys in another 8 years of so idk.