May this fish rest in peace

Percy's POV
Oh man my stomach feels horrible. I feel so bad for that fish. The boy thens starts coming towards me I am suspicious but I kept on a brave face. Then he just drops the fish a few feet away from me. I stare at the fish.

Then I got an idea. I looked around and saw a huge rock so I went to the rock and right next to it I dug a hole and dropped the fish into the hole and buried the fish. Then with my claw I wrote in Greek 'may this fish rest in peace and have the sea with him/her in the next life'. And then went back to the stream. The boy look confused.

Hiccups POV
Ok I'm confused. I thought the dragon would eat the fish. But instead buries it and made a gravestone written in some sort of language. "Well it looks like you won't eat fish." Then I remember that I brought some chicken with me. So I got some out of toothless bag and slowly walked up to the dragon.

Percy's POV
Ok what is dragon boy doing now. He goes to the black dragons bag and pulls out what looks like chicken. Then I remembered that I was huuuuungrey. Then the boy holds out the chicken and my stomach gives in. So I went up to the boy and slowly take the chicken. It was really good. And slowly the boy reached out his hand and I let him touch my nose.
I was really tired so I lied down and the boy started to make camp that's when double trouble came....