Chapter 19: Truth Or Dare

A/N: I just wanted to say thank you to all of you sweet people who have been reading this story!  I'm glad you kept reading up to this point! :3 (Make sure to keep reading.)

Lucy's POV

I comfortably sat across Erza, while everyone else was huddled around at our sides, closely sticking together, in a circle. We decided to spend the night at the hotel, being the lazy teenagers we were.

We had established our rules, and placed the empty glass bottle in the middle. The rule was that whoever spun it, would ask the question, and whoever the bottle stopped on would be the 'victim', as I liked to call it.

"I'll go first!" Erza grinned like a lunatic, causing everyone to pale, except for Jellal who happily smiled at her. She spun it, and the atmosphere became extremely tense as we all waited for the bottle to come to stop.

It landed on Gajeel, making him grunt in annoyance. "Truth or dare?" Erza impatiently asked.

"D-dare." he stuttered, and seeing as Gajeel was nervous, that made everyone else more uneasy.

She quietly thought to herself and when her idea came to mind, she laughed, "I dare you to lick Laxus's cheek."

I burst out laughing along with everyone else, Erza only shrugged.

"I swear to Mavis, you get anywhere near me, and I'll give you a black eye." Laxus threatened. Gajeel looked over at Erza, "It's either that or twerk in front of Levy." she crossed her arms.

Natsu's face was so red from laughing, making me laugh as well. "Hurry up iron head, we don't have all night." Gajeel flipped him off. That seemed like his thing.

Gajeel tackled Laxus to the ground, making the floor shake, and we could hear his wet tongue leave Laxus's thick skin. Natsu and Gray whistled at this, and I looked at both of them as they wrapped their arms around each other in a friendly gesture. I shook my head at the scene.

"Are you okay Laxus?" Mirajane asked him with concern. Laxus started gagging and flinging his hands in front of him, "Gross. I feel like I've been violated." he cried and rested his head on Mira's shoulder, and it didn't seem like it bothered her.

"I guess you could say, he nailed it!" I said and waited for everyone's reactions. They face palmed in disappointment, while I laughed at my own joke and slapped my hand on my knee. Natsu flickered my forehead, "Bully." I mumbled.

"I guess it's my turn." Gajeel shrugged. He slowly spun it, and it landed on me. I glared at him. "Truth or dare bunny girl?" he snickered. "Dare, but  if you make me do something embarrassing I'll make sure to pay you back." he gulped. "I dare you to hold Natsu's hand!" 

I looked over at Natsu, and his regular salmon cheeks appeared. "Are you blushing?" Gray laughed. "No! It's just really hot in here!" he growled. "Yeah because of me." I flipped my hair, making all the guys laugh at him.

I hesitated, but quickly held his hand for a full five seconds. Our fingers tangled together, and I could feel his rough hand over my own. I quickly let go and smirked, ignoring the fact that my heart felt like it was going to explode.

I spun the bottle quickly, making it spin at a dangerous speed. It landed on Gray, who almost fell back. I looked at him and then at Natsu, who was next to me.

I squinted my eyes and grinned, "Yes!!" I grinned making my cheeks hurt. "Truth or dare?" I asked him. "Tru-" I threw a towel at him, "Truth or dare?" I repeated. He grunted, "Dare! There! Happy?" I nodded.

"I dare you to-" I took a deep breath, "sit on Natsu's lap as you stroke his hair." my smile was killing my cheeks.

It fell extremely silent, except for Erza who was cackling in the background. "What the hell?" they both yelled in sync. "Aw! You guys are so adorable together!" I giggled.