Chapter 7: Sleepover

Lucy's POV 

We got into Natsu's red car. It was a fancy red ferrari. I would occasionly give him directions to get to my place, but other than that it was awkwardly quiet. I looked out the window admiring the buildings we passed by. Eventually we made it, and we headed up.

"Damn this is one fancy place you live in. It looks like a hotel from outside!" Natsu exclaimed.

I giggled "Thanks!" "You're not secretly rich are you?" he joked. Even though I knew he was joking, it caught me off gaurd. I almost stumbled, I awkwardly laughed it off, "Oh no, nothing of that sort. How about you?" I asked, "Don't tell me you're really a millionaire." I laughed.

His eyes widened, but then he chuckled softly. "Nope, I'm not one." I led him up to where I live and I unlocked the door by typing in my password. "You can put your backpack here." I pointed to one of the recliners. "Wow!! This is awesome!!," he ran to the windows, "you can see everything from here!". I giggled, "Yup! I love it!".

We spent the rest of the hour finishing and adding the final touches to our report and poster. I yawned and stretched my arms. I then heard his stomach growl. I jumped and slightly screamed causing him to laugh histerically. "I-it's not funny!" I pouted. "Your face Luce!" he said in between laughs. "I heard that a while ago too! It's "LUCY" not 'Luce!"

"Yeah but Luce sounds cuter on you." he whined. I blushed and look to the side so he wouldn't see me blush. "Aww is someone embarrased?" he teased. "shut up!" we both had a mini staring contest before I gave up and started laughing, he joined in right after.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked. "Yeah can you make me a sandwitch?" he asked. "You forgot to say 'please'." I glared. "Pwetty please?" he said fluttering his eyelashes. "No." I said trying to contain my laughter. "Wha- I said please!" he said. "Yeah but I don't have bread right now, so I'll make some spaghetti". I skipped to the kitchen and stuck my tounge out. He just huffed. After about 5 minutes I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around and saw Natsu sitting on the kitchen table watching me closely.

"Do you mind?" "No not at all" he said with a smirk forming on his lips. "Well-l stop! If you keep staring then I might burn this!" "Fine" he said and he rested his head on his arms, looking away. I finally finished and as I was about to serve it, he said "see, you didn't burn it and I was staring the whole time." he smirked, resting his head on one arm. "creep." I muttered. He shot me a glare before he noticed the food.

"Thanks for the food!" he said with saliva drooling from his mouth. And with that he swallowed the entire thing. I had barley eaten when he finished. "You can do the dishes since I cooked. It's only fair." I smirked. Its not like I was lazy, I just didn't feel like doing it.

He smiled and nodded, "of course! This was really good! I'd do anything to eat it again." he said. I laughed and continued eating while listening to the water run as he did the dishes.

Since I had been so distracted, I hadn' t noticed the hard rain pouring outside. Natsu looked at me and follwed my gaze to where I was looking. "Aww are you worried about me going outside in the rain?" he asked. "Of course!" I said which caught him off guard. I noticed a small blush spread to his face before he quickly turned around and looked down at the sink.

"If you want you can stay over tonight." I said. "Maybe you just want me to stay over." he joked around with a smirk on his face as he sat back down. "Yeah totally, I've just been dying to cuddle with you." I sarcastically said. I saw a small amound of blood run down his nose, but he quickly wiped it off. "W-whatever, I'll stay, I mean I don't want to get sick or anything."

"Sure! I've never had a sleepover before!" I grinned. "Well anyways you can sleep on the couch," I pointed to the comfy couch facing the glass that showed outside, "while I sleep in my room".

He reluctantly agreed making excuses the whole time. I went into my room, changed into my peach colored nightgown and fell asleep cuddling my pillow.