Chapter 3: She's Nothing Special

Lucy's POV

Since I'll be going to Fairy Tail High, I'll have to move in to one of the penthouses my dad owns. Aeries, one of the maids said she'll check up on me from time to time, which I had no problem with.

I glanced at my future uniform that was hanging on the wall of my new room, the school uniform consisted of a black blazer with white trimmings around it, and with a white sleeveless shirt underneath, a plaid black skirt, and a cute red tie in the front of the shirt.

I looked up at the clock and thankfully it wasn't too late. I jumped on the couch and watched the t.v as I ate some snacks.

Erza's POV

Today's the big day for Lucy. I decided I'd show her around campus so that idiot won't get lost. We were heading towards the lockers, when a shade of blue came into view on the corner of my eye.

I turned my head to side, and Jellal stood there with his friends. I took deep breaths to try and keep myself calm and I avoided looking in that direction. I quickly hurried Lucy to the opposite direction so I wouldn't have to see him - I mean them! I don't want to see them, not just Jellal!

We were childhood friends, but at one point we drifted apart and stopped talking. I used to have a small crush on him as we were growing up, but not anymore. It's different now.

Lucy's POV

Erza began shaking her head and suddenly started acting flustered. As much as I want to ask, I'm not going to question it since I prefer not dying today.

*School Bell Rings*

My heart started pounding in my chest and my adrenaline increased with each second passing by. Erza took me to the office, where I would meet the teacher so that he could walk me back to class and introduce me to everyone.

Again, I didn't question the strange procedure and tried keeping calm.

"It's nice to meet you Lucy, my name is Mr.Macao and I'm going to be your teacher for the rest of this school year." Mr. Macao said. He looked like a middle aged man with slight gray hair at the root of his head.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Let's head to class now." he smiled and started walking towards class.

"Excuse me sir," I started, "if it's not too much trouble, well- do you mind not calling me by my last name?"

He raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't want people judging just because I'm a Heartfillia."

He seemed to understand because he smiled.

"Of course you'll just be known as Lucy''.

"Thank you very much!"

Natsu's POV

"Oi Salamander guess what? I heard there was a new student coming in today" Gajeel pestered me.

"So? I don't care who it is. They're probably just some regular weakling. I don't care" I yawned and hoped this class would end already so I could get high later.

"Hey Natsu~" Lisanna's high pitched voice said. She's a childhood friend of mine, and we've known each other for a long time. Her friends keep telling me I should go out with her, but I just don't see her that way. 

"Tch, probably another girl that's gonna start fangirling over us" Laxus snorted and leaned back on his chair. I smirked.

"Settle down class. We have a new student today! She'll be joining our class. Her name is Lucy." said Macao.

Suddenly a girl with golden blonde hair and big chocolate brown eyes walked in. She had long hair that probably reached her bottom back but she had all of it tied in a side pony tail with side bangs. She had a really big rack! And the sunlight made her hair glow. She looked pretty cu- Wait, the hell am I saying?

"Are you checking her out already?" Gray asked with a smirk on his face.

"Do you want me checking you out instead?" I gagged at the thought. His eyes narrowed at me, and his face turned red with anger.

"Shut up! You know what, just forget I said anything," he rolled his eyes making me laugh.

"Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you all, I hope we can all get along." she grinned, and I couldn't help but notice how white her teeth were.

The class just kept saying things to her aloud like:

"Wow! She has really thin thighs!"

"Damm that bust though!"

"Her hair is so pretty! I wish I had mine that nice!"

"She's hot!"

"She seems really nice!"

"She's so pretty!"

And the comments were like that. People were being so dramatic. She's nothing special, she's just ordinary. She blushed, which caused me to blush for some reason. Whatever, nothing important, the view outside is way better.