Morning

Ashley's pov

Waking up I sigh rubbing my face and groan.

God why did I have to go for that quickly with that Sarah girl.

What if Mary is scarred forever and hates me.

I feel like shit

Jake's pov

Waking up, I stretch out and hear a whine and something hits my arm. looking down with blurry sleepy eyes I see a little fuzzy ball. blinking a few times I realize it is the top of Mary's bed head. I swallow and feel that my throat is totally dry. grabbing a bottle of water from the shelf next to my mattress I sit up taking a sip. I have Mary sit up and help her get a drink too. Her scrape is scabbed a bot and irritated. I lean against the wall of my bunk and hold Mary in my lap. her head lolls to the side tiredly and I shake her a bit. Mary opens her eyes and frowns at me. Slowly her eyes sink shut and I kiss her forehead. rocking back and forth a bit I let Mary doze for a while. getting on my phone I look at my Instagram and read comments on my resent picture.

After a while I set my phone down and carry Mary out of the bunk. seeing that she needs her hair brushed I decide to have her take a shower.

I get Mary awake and help her get her hair brushed. then I get the buses shower started.

"Dad," Mary looks up at me.

"Yeah, princess?" I ask.

"I haven't taken a shower before," she says and I sigh.

I end up helping Mary take the shower and get her wrapped in a towel. Walking out of the bathroom with Mary wrapped in the white fluffy towel I grab some clothes for her. returning to the bathroom I set her down and start to help her get her clothes on.

"Dad, I have to pee," she says and shoos me out. the door locks and she stays in there for a while. finally she opens the door changed into a white flowy tank, brown poofy shorts, and pink sandals. I hear Mary saying good morning to the guys and I hang up her towel and get changed myself. walking out of the bathroom I find Jinxx doing Mary's hair. he has one pig tail up and I working on the other one. grabbing my phone from my bunk, I pick up Mary's socks that fell off in her sleep and put them with her night clothes, and mine, in the hamper. getting back into the lounge I find Mary sitting in CC's lap and playing on his phone.

"Good thing is we aren't set back on tour, but there was damage to some equipment," Andy says looking at his phone with Juliet curled up in the crook of his arm, her head on his shoulder. I think she is asleep. CC relaxes back, Mary laying back on his stomach and continuing her game. I drop down by CC and see Ashley walk in. He seems tired and sulky.

"Good morning, Ashley," Mary smiles and waves. Ashley perks up and smiles.

"Morning," he says with a wave and walks to the busses kitchen. I hear the cupboard open and he pulls down the coffee maker.

Mary's pov

I play, 1010, on CC's phone for a while and then get board of it and give it back. I feel bad about cold shouldering Ashley so I run into the kitchen and pull on his pj pants. he looks down and I put out my arms for a hug. smiling, he bends down and swoops me up hugging me tightly. he hugs me for a bit and then sets me on his hip holding me against it. picking up his coffee he walks into the lounge and sits down with me in his lap.

Sorry Ashley