Ouch!

Jake's pov

We are kind of just fucking around until we have something to do and are talking to fans.

"Can I hug her?" a fan asks and I smile.

"Ask her," I say.

"Can i?" the fan asks Mary and Mary nods. She is engulfed in a tight hug and giggles wildly. The fan pulls back and looks at a teddy bear she is holding. "this was meant for your dad, but I think you would use it more," the fan smile handing it over it Mary who hugs the teddy so tightly if the teddy was real it would probably be dead.

"Thank you!" she smiles and turns to me with bright eyes. "dad! look!" she runs up. I squat down taking a look at it.

"What do we have here?" I say in a fancy accent.

"It's a teddy," she says in a duh manner and giggles taking it back. suddenly the clouds open up and rain begins to fall and grow harder. Mary tucks the teddy under her sweatshirt and I grab her hand. We begin to run trying to reach the main tent and be protected. Mary keeps up holding the little lump under her sweatshirt and is getting soaked. the tent is getting closer in view and the roam is coming down hard so I quicken my pase. we reach the cement patch and I get better traction, but Mary trips reaching the lip of the beginning of the cement. her hand slips from mine. the rain water had slowly slicken my hold on her hand. I watch whip quickly around to see in slow motion horror her face hit the ground with force. A sickening thwack is heard from her the ground contacting her small frame. i run quickly scooping her up and I see the pain on her face. her chest trembles as she takes in a big breath of air and tears glitter in her eyes. running quickly I get into the tent and Mary is sreaming and sobbing. I sit down quickly at a table and see she has a red irritated scrape on her nose and drags up to her forehead. her knees, knuckles, and palms has the same burn/scrape wound. Mary sobs heavily tears replacing the rain that dampened her cheeks. I am able to get her to look up, to the side, and down. thank goodness there is no bruising on her eyes. I hug her as she sobs loudly and takes ragged breaths. suddenly Vic sits across the table.

"What happened?" he asks, his hair wet as are is clothes.

"She tripped and fell pretty hard on the pavement," I rub Mary's back as she hugs tightly around my neck. her high pitched shrieks hurt my ear a bit, but I can handle it. the rest of the guys come up and I tell them what happened. the wind rips at the tent and there is loud thunder outside. after a while Mary calms down, but is still breathing raggedly. pulling her back I see the scrape is red and angry.

"We need to clean it and bandage it," Jinxx says.

"I will go to the aid table," I say standing and situating Mary so I can hold her easier. I weave through the crowd and look for the medical aid table. finally finding it I jog up and there is Amber. surprised I stare at her as she sits in a foldable chair her feet proper up on the table and scrolling on her phone.

"Are we there yet?" Mary mumbles and I blink.

"Uh yeah, hey! Amber!" I say and Mary leans back. looking up Amber smiles them gasps and stands up.

"Oh! look at you! what happened?!" she coos taking Mary quickly.

"She fell on the pavement," I say as Amber sets Mary down on the table and grabs a first aid box. she takes out a package of disinfectant wipes and walks up to Mary.

"This is going to hurt a bit," she says.

"I know just do it," Mary says tipping up her face. Amber raises an eyebrow then shrugs and dabs-

(A/N DAB look at my dab!) (sorry)

-at Mary's scrape. Then grabs another wipe and cleans Mary's hands and knees. she grabs a couple big bandages and carefully places them strategically. done, Amber look Mary over and nods.

"I don't think you will die," Amber jokes.

"Well duh, it was a minor first degree scrape," Mary frowns.

"Hey, don't be rude," I scold, for like the first time. "say thank you," I nod to Amber.

"Sorry and thank you," Mary says sheepishly.

I look at Amber, she has on a cut up black tank with a cat face made of skulls and is wearing a pair of green cargo shorts. Her hair is braided around the top so it has a crown effect and has three clear jewels going from between her eyebrows to the top of her forehead.

"Those jewels look cool," I smile and she laughs.

"Sister begged me too. she said she wanted to match," she rolls her eyes. "then she ran off," she sighs plopping back down into the chair.

"Well, if your lonely we have time to spare," I look to the opening of the tent where no one stands because of the rain wailing on the tent.

"Yeah! I am surprised this giant tent is still grounded," she laughs.

"It is a miracle," I smile.