Get Her Out of Here

Jinxx's pov

What the hell is he think!? Jake can't take care of a child! I grab Jake by the shirt and drag him outside.

"Okay, first stop, then rewind, and rethink everything you just said." He stops thinks and nods. "Now say it again."

"I am here to adopt a child," Jake says and starts to head inside.

"Dude! This is a child you are talking about!" I say.

"Jinxx, I love touring and I love being in the band, but my life is at a stand still. I want to take a step into a new chapter of my life. This doesn't meen I am going to leave the band I just want someone to take care of. I want to adopt Mary," he says.

"The girl for the video you have seen twice?" I ask.

"Yes," Jake says immediatly.

"Jake, are you one hundered percent sure about this," I ask. Jake, pauses and thinks.

"Yes," he nods.

"Let's go," I sigh and we walk in. "You better be one hunder percent sure."

"I am."

Jakes pov

"Hi, I was already in here but I would like to adopt a child," I say to the lady who is with the children. She nods and has me follow her to her office. Wait to a office. We enter and a woman with a loose ratty bun is sitting in a wooden chair. She looks extremely tired and worn out. When she looks up she smiles. Her eyes still sparkle with kindness and She kind of reminds me of a grandma or mother.

"I see you are here to adopt?" She stand to shake my hand.

"Yes mamm," I smile politely.

"So are you two a couple?" Her eyes dart between me and Jinxx.

"Oh, no he is my friend." I say my face flushing with embaressment.

"Oh, okay, I need you to fill out this form and then we may talk," she hands me a clipboard with one sheet of paper. I thought this would be harder. Shrugging I begin the form.

By the time I am done it was a little harder than I thought. I had to answer financially things, why I think I am fit to be a parent, and the hardest one... My name. When I hand it back she looks it over and sends me out so she can think. I walk out and see a swarm of kids sitting on a couch and close on the floor. They are all watching 'Nemo' it is cute and I decide to take a picture. I hear a crash from upstairs and look at Jinxx. He is ASLEEP leaned against the wall. Rolling my eyes I stand up and ascend the stairs. When I reach the top there are older looking kids in another room sitting at windows, on bean bags, and on weird step things on the wall. Oh my god! Looking around most of the kids have cigarets or are smoking weed. They are all girls because this a home for girls. Thankfully Mary isn't in here. I look around in discusting and see the cause of the crash. A white vase have fallen to the ground with red roses splayed everywhere, but there is something else looking closer at it, it is condoms.

"What in the hell is this!?" I yell. Startling the teens. They look at me and see what I am talking about.

"Their condoms dumb ass," one of the girls sasses.

"Does the owner know of this?" I ask.

"She never comes up here. Once we move to the upper level of the building no one cares. She only takes care of the younger brats." A girl takes a drag on her cigaret.

"Oh, come on that nice old lady?" I scoff.

"Nice old lady?!" The girl laughs loudly. "That "nice old lady" is a bitch." The girl yells a little on the word bitch and laughs. "You want to see what the nice old lady does?" The girl stads up throws the cigaret on the ground, stomps on it with her bare foot, and lifts her shirt. She has a huge bruise on her stomach and one popping out from under her waist band.

"Hey! Jake come down!" Jinxx yells. I look in horror for a few seconds then walk to the stairs.

"Dude do not go up there," I say and Jinxx laughs a bit confused, but nods.

"Mr. Pitts," the old lady steps out of her office. I glare a bit at her and cringe as she smiles. She doesn't look kind anymore. Slowly I make my way into her office and sit down with her. "So everything seems to check out except that you travel a lot?" The old lady asks.

"It is for the band I am in. We are kind of well know and i hear Mary likes to travel," I smile.

"Yeah, it seems she does," The lady says. "Are you sure you don't want to check out any of the other childeren?" The lady asks and I shake my head no. She sighs and looks over the form once more. "I don't see a problem with you taking her," she smiles. "There will be a waiting period in between," she laces her f gets onto of the desk.

"That will be okay," I nod.

"There will be child support checks and we will keep in touch," the lady smiles. "You can go meet her now, I think she is on the roof again." The lady. "When you come back we will be going over times for the court dates," I nod and stand up.

Lets do this