Prologue

"Daddy, Mommy why are we here" I asked.

"This is your new home"my dad said with a emotionless face,

My dad has always hated me since I was born and only loves my twin brothers Justin and James. My mother has loved me and always spoiled me. I got along well with my brothers but they always got the most attention from everyone else except my mother and grandmother.

"Wait why, I want to stay with you"I said starting to cry.

Just then a luna and alpha came out of the pack house of the Black Nightmare pack.

"She's so beautiful"the luna said.

My father and the alpha started talking with each other.

"Mommy I want Justin and James"I said.

"I'm sorry baby girl you can't but luna Emily here will take good care of you"mommy said.

My father then came over and took my mother to the car and when they both got in they left.

"Come on let me introduce you to my son and show you your room"the luna said.

"Okay luna"I said.

"Please call me Emily,Storm"the luna I mean Emily said.

She showed me to my room which was huge and I had my own bathroom.

30 minutes later

I am right now in my room crying because Emily and her mate Josh's son started to make fun of me then he punched me and pushed me on the ground.

I am holding my necklace that is special for a lot of reasons.

I feel asleep thinking about my family and how the alpha and his son hate me so much.

A/N

       I know this is short but most of the chapters will be short but not through out the whole entire series.That is Storm up top when she is 10 years old.