Chapter 75

HE CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD OML THIS WAS HOT
- - -

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Michael asks, watching Zayn limp over to his station in the mini mart. "Nothing, good god I need a wheelchair"

"You look like you just sat on a cactus" "I sat on some good dick, that's what I did" Zayn says with a smug look, wincing when he stands up straight.

"What happened?" Zayn takes out his phone, "Read the messages, from the beginning" he says handing it to him, before massaging his waist

Michael frowns before beginning to read, after fifteen minutes Michael gasps. "He didn't know who twenty one pilots were?"

"Man I was just as shocked as you, but he said that he knows their song stressed out" Michael scoffs, "Sounds like a fake fan but whatever" he says making Zayn giggle a little.

Zayn watched as Michael continued to read, he made sure to rub at his butt a little. He made sure no one was watching, let's just say Liam did not go as soft as Zayn thought he would

"Damn, I can tell by that limp he got you good" "Sure did, it was amazing. We were in my bed, then against the wall, then on the dining room table" Michael cringes, "Ew what?"

"I made sure to clean up afterwards, it was a mess. My aunt would've murder me," Zayn says making Michael cringe harder. "But it was worth it, even though I feel like a flag poll was shoved up my ass for hours"

"That's charming" "But Mike, here's some advice. Always tell a guy his dick is small, man you will have the best sex in the world"

"You act like you're an expert, like when you got your little L tattoo. I have more than you"

"Shut up Michael, let me be great. I mean who else is getting some besides Ashton and Luke?"

"Harry told me he gave Niall a blow job" Zayn gasps, "What?! When?! He never told me!"

Michael smirks, "Seriously? He texted me and Liz yesterday" Zayn stares at him before snatching his phone out, "That greasy rabbit looking frog" he spats, already beginning to dial his number

"Zayn! No phone while working!" Simon yells making Zayn scoff. "Michael you call him, that old bag of farts over there will try to take my phone or something" he says, shoving his phone in his pocket

Michael laughs taking out his phone, "I doubt he'll answer" "And why the hell not?" "He's been 'busy' with Niall lately, whatever that means"

Zayn scoffs, "Oh I'm going get him tomorrow, how dare he not tell me this! I'm his bestfriend!" "Well I mean, you've kept some stuff from us"

Zayn glares, "Yeah personal home life stuff, not sucking my boyfriends dick. I've told him everything about me and Liam!"

Michael shrugs, "Oh look, there's Calum" he says with a grin, fixing his hair slightly. Zayn rolls his eyes, "Thanks for changing the subject. You're hair looks fine, either way Calum wouldn't care" he stays, crossing his arms

Michael shushes him, "Hi Cal" he says to the tan boy walking over shyly. "Hi Mikey" Zayn turns to gag loudly, causing Michael to smack Zayn's butt

Zayn yelps, "What the fuck!? That hurt!" He shouts, glaring at Michael. "Sorry, you had a bug on your butt"

Zayn scoffs, "Prick" he says with a scowl, limping away to a random aisle. Calum frowns, "What happened to him?" "Eh, he fell on his butt hard. He'll be okay"