Chapter 39

"Liam, stop"

"No, I love you. I need ma suga"

"Liam I swear to god, I will stab your face if you don't get off me"

"Too bad for you, you love my face too much to stab me" Liam says kissing all over Zayn neck.

"We're in school big head" Zayn says, starting to giggle when Liam's chin hair brushes against his neck

"So? That didn't stop you before" he says pulling away, kissing his nose. "True but Marty is school monitor. I'm not getting no detention from that dickhead"

Liam nods wincing, "True true, well how about we go into the bathroom, eh?" "The bathroom? Seriously?"

"What's wrong with the bathroom?" "It's nasty, it smells like your armpits when you're done practice and that's not sexy"

"I thought you like when I was sweaty" "You thought" Zayn says snorting. "You said so yourself, 'oh Liam, that sweat glistening on your chiseled physique is absolutely delicious'"

"I know there is no way in hell, that I said all of that" Liam smiles nodding, "You did" "Then I must've been high"

Zayn was starting to feel a little better, well when he was with Liam he would feel a lot better. He didn't get enough sleep last night, he even had Avan sleep with him

He doesn't know why, but he used to ask him all the time when he was younger if he could sleep with him. Having someone beside you while you sleep made Zayn feel safe and secure

Last night he had a dream where he was nine years old and he got locked in a closet for a solid two hours. He remembers that day clearly, he had spilled paint on the floor in his room and his mom was beyond angry

She shoved him in the closet and forgot about him, that's the reason why Zayn had a fear of tight spaces.

"Janitor closet then?" "How about the library, I'd rather be in a room full of books then some smelly ass bathroom"

"You're very picky" "Thank you" "God I bet you'll be even more picky when we have sex" Zayn rolls his eyes, "No I won't"

"You sure?" "I'm sure, I'm not going to be picky about how I want your dick up my ass" Liam grins cheekily, "People do that" he says wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's small waist

"I'm not one of them, thank you very much" Zayn says patting his bulky arms as they walked down the hallway.

They should be careful because they've already skipped two classes sneaking around the school, the last thing Zayn wants is to be afterschool with a teacher he despises

"I feel like today will be crappy" Liam mumbles. "Really? I think so too, but I can't explain why"

Liam shrugs, "Well whatever happens, I hope it won't be too bad" "Whatever happens, I'll be fine as long as it isn't me"

Liam smiles bumping his nose wth his, "Oh that's nice" "Thank you" "Spring break  is next Wednesday"

"Yeah, so?" "I'm going to Wolverhampton for the week to see family" "Really?" "Yeah, just that one week with my mum, then we'll be back on Sunday. Then I'll spend that final week with you, of course"

Zayn smiles, "I'm going to miss you" "I'm going to miss you too, a whole entire week with your insults and soft lips"

Zayn grins, "And I'm going to miss your big forehead" "Thats it?" Liam asks frowning. "Oh and your dick"

Liam scowls, "That's so romantic babe" "I'm kidding" "I know, but it'll be boring without hanging out with you" "Same, I doubt anything will happen while you're away"