Chapter 10: Infinite Feeling (Part I)

"Just because we can't be together doesn't mean I won't love you."

--ctto :)

x-X-x

January 16, 2013.

How fast time flies! A year had past ever since the "Walang Hanggan" teleserye became synonymous with the word 'phenomenal.' It was all Direk Jerry's idea for the cast, crew, and everyone else behind the serye's success to have a little get together exactly a year after its first ever airing.

So there was Richard standing near the hotel entrance, wearing a decent rose pink polo, and anxiously glancing at his wristwatch every 15 seconds.

"Wag ho kayong mag-alala. Darating si Mama."

Richard turned around and saw Coco wearing his signature smirk.

"Sinong may sabing siya ang hinihintay ko?" he asked, smiling slightly.

"Sino pa nga ba?" Coco asked in return, his smirk growing wider.

"Hay naku Cocs ayan ka na naman --"

He was interrupted by the sudden screeching of tires and slamming of car doors. He looked back and saw Dawn walking towards the entrance, and in his opinion, she looked extra beautiful tonight. She only had pale pink lipstick and minimal blush-on, but her round tantalizing eyes were emphasized with dark eye shadow and curled false lashes. And she was wearing a simple velvet tube dress which was color --

"Pink! Wow Ms. Dawn ha, ternong-terno kayo tonight," Coco said, half-laughing and pointing at Richard. "Nag-usap kayo noh?"

"H-ha? Hindi ah. Malay ko ba kung bakit nag-pink din yan," Dawn replied, suprising Coco at the way she responded to his teasing. "Oh, I see Tita Susan. Puntahan ko lang siya." With that, she left the two of them, her heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor.

"Parang di man lang ako nakita," Richard muttered.

[CONT.]

A/N: Eh yung di ako nag-aral ng Chem para masulat toh? Hahahaha pordalab! :3 Enjoy! =)

Dawn practically spent the entire night trying to avoid Richard, but knowing him, he wasn't the type of person who would give up that easily. So he was there outside the women's comfort room without caring what other people might think, but thankfully there wasn't anyone in sight.

"Sa wakas lumabas ka rin diyan," he said, as Dawn opened the door. "Akala ko mag-mumukmok ka dyan buong gabi eh."

"For heaven's sake Richard, hanggang dito ba naman?" she said, quite exasperated.

"Ba't mo ba ako iniiwasan? Dahil ba ito sa nangyari--"

"Walang nangyari!" Dawn cut him off.

"Dawn I'm telling you, kahit gaano mo pa itanggi 'yang nararamdaman mo--"

"Mama!" They both froze at Coco's voice. "Ah eh, Sir Richard nandito rin po pala kayo. Kanina pa ho kayo hinahanap dun eh."

"Ah sige Cocs, susunod kami," Dawn replied. Coco simply smiled shyly, thinking that he had interrupted something important, and then walked away. "Leave it, Chard," she added, then went ahead.

He could only sigh.

x-X-x

Now the tables and chairs had been set aside to give way for a space where everyone who feels like dancing can freely show off their moves. Party music was played in the background. The youngsters started to fill the dance floor, including some members of the crew who were making quite a scene.

As Dawn was munching on her fourth chocolate-coated mallow, she saw Richard out of the corner of her eye and was about to stand when he grabbed her wrist and forced her back down.