Chapter 9: A Different Way

A/N :

Sorry for the late COMPLETE update hehehehehe :’)

Eto na. IT’S SHOWTIIIIIME!!!! XD

This chapter is special kasi....... read to find out! ;)))

Dedicated nga pala sa aking “Yot” ### @Nikka_Penguin ### na taga Dumaguete rin pala 

\(^ ω ^)/

COMMENT COMMENT AT VOTE VOTE din pag may time guys! :)  Tenkyuuuuuuuu! *A*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dawn, who was busy changing from silver to beige stilettos in order to match her floral top, looked up when Richard came to the dressing room, slamming the door behind him.

"O, what's the matter na naman?" she asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Hindi natuloy yung kiss," Richard replied. "Nakakainis."

It was a response that she never expected. “What??” she asked incredulously.  “Naiinis ka dahil dun?  O di halika ka, iki-kiss kita,” she added, smiling playfully.

“Ikaw na lumapit,” he replied, smiling back at her and deciding to ride the little joke.

“Ay sineryoso? Eto naman joke lang.” She laughed heartily.

Richard didn’t know how it happened.  But he just found the words tumbling from his mouth.

“I meant it,” he said so suddenly that Dawn automatically stopped laughing.

“Ang alin?  Na gusto mo ng kiss?”

“Hindi,” he simply said.

            Dawn was restless. Somehow, somewhat, she knew what Richard was going to say next.  A knock on the door interrupted them.

            “Sir, Ma’am, hinahanap na po kayo sa set,” a cool female voice said on the other side of the door.

            “Ah ye-yes, yes. Coming,” Dawn replied, hurrying to get out of the room and leaving the matter hanging.

-x-X-x-

            After the original “I-Dawn Zulueta Mo Ako ” and Vice’s nonstop teasing on Ms. Lucy, the team-up found themselves being cut-off by the comedian with a little request.

            “Mahal kong asawa, patawarin mo ako kung –”

            “Ay ‘wag muna yan!  Gusto ko muna yung eksena sa ano.. yung pinapalayas mo siya sa Walang Hanggan, tas sasabihin nyang ‘Bakit?’ Yung ‘Bakit?’ Yun bang pinapalayas mo siya!” Vi ce cut her off.

            “Take two? Paulit-ulit lang?” Dawn asked.

            Vice nodded then said “Take two!” loudly.

            What’s wrong with saying these lines again? What’s wrong with hearing him say those words again? After taking a deep breath, Dawn said as Emily:

            “Sinabi ko na lumayas ka na dito, ngayon din! Bilis! Layas!” Because of her uneasiness, she hadn’t been saying the right lines, or perhaps, she’d just really forgotten them.

            “Hindi ako aalis dito!” Richard bellowed back, pulling her to face him.

            “Bakit ba!?” she asked, preparing herself.