Chapter 4: Past is Past

Part 1---------------------------------------------------------

"Uhmm.. where?" A certain white haired boy woke up inside a hospital-looking room. Probably the difference was, he wasn't just inside and lying down on a hospital bed, he was strapped in a hospital bed.

The white haired boy tried to get out of the straps but he was just a kid and his raw strength wasn't enough to budge off the leather straps. He just frowned.

"......." He remained silent for a couple of minutes until the noise was finally broken when a guy wearing a lab coat around his 40's went inside the room.

"Oh good morning Subject 1. Have you slept well? By the way, I'm your doctor, my name's Erich." The guy who claimed to be his doctor was holding a clipboard and he went on to check some monitor, he seemed to write down a couple of things after he looked at the bright monitors.

"Where am I?" The white haired boy softly asked his doctor.

"I'm afraid I cannot answer that question." The doctor gave him a light smile but he knew there was something evil behind that smile.

But he was still young, so he just shrugged it off.

"Doctor, I'm sure I was just at the mall earlier. Did something happen?"

"There was a big explosion that occurred suddenly, when we got there. Everything was destroyed and you lost your consciousness."

The boy tried to remember anything that had happened but he failed doing so, except. He remembered he had his parents with him.

"M-My... mom and dad, where are they!?" The boy tried to get up but the leather straps held him down. The doctor in return just gestured at the two nurses behind him and they left the room.

"I'm afraid we did not see anyone with you, young boy." The doctor's words seem to try to comfort him or try not to hurt his feelings, but. They were monochromatic.

The white haired boy didn't seem to flinch, he was still trying to look for answers.

The door opened and came in the two nurses that left, one was pushing a cart that had some medical stuff there, the boy suddenly came into a stop after seeing his primary weakness. An injection.

He wasn't able to move because he was afraid just at the sight of the needles that will be used to puncture his skin, apparently, he was bitten by a dog when he was younger and due to the bite, he had to be injected several times in a week. The trauma never left him.

One of the nurses came in holding the injection that had some weird pink glowing substance. He then tapped the syringe twice and readied to inject it at the white haired boy.

Before the needle made contact with his pale skin, he saw a tattoo on his doctor's neck, though, it wasn't some fancy dragon or card-design tattoo, it was a number. His eyes widened as he saw the number, '666'. It was the number that represents the devil and also the number that represents the most evil developer institute in the world. It wasn't known by any name only by the number, 666.

"L-Lucifer! Erich Lucifer! You bastard! You're the researcher that hunted for my ability! Where the fuck did you bring my parents to!?" The white haired boy shouted ferociously as he tried to get out of the leather strap's grasp.

"Oh so you remember me Subject 1. As for your parents, let me try to put it in words that you can understand." Lucifer put up his hand while pointing his index finger upwards.

He slowly put his hands down and pointed his index finger at the white haired boy.

"You killed them."