Chapter 3: One on One

Part 1---------------------------------------------------------

What just happened today was ridiculous. From the back alley thugs to the weird and random terrorist attack. He managed to escape all and managed to finish all of the sub goals. However he had completely forgotten about something.

"Arggghhhh!!!!!" Naito let out a shout at the thought of him forgetting about buying a keyboard, which was supposedly the reason of him going outside of his house after 9 years.

Naito then immediately spun around and shot a glare at the girl that was staring around his small house, "It's all your fault! You were acting as if you were so close to me! Because of you I forgot to buy a friggin' keyboard!" He was fuming mad.

"R-Really? I'm.. uhhhh.... sorry?" Rikka just scratched the back of her head and gave puppy eyes look pleading for forgiveness. However, it did not make Naito's heart melt. It just made him feel more anger.

"Seriously.... this girl. Tch" Naito clicked his tongue and just sighed. He knew it was pointless to argue about it.

After thinking several times what he'll do about buying a keyboard. He finally came up with a solution, he looked at the girl sitting on his bed since there was no any available seats besides the gaming chair(and Naito doesn't want her to sit there too). He opened his mouth and said.

"Buy me a keyboard." Naito spoke in a monochromatic manner, giving no hints if he was fooling around or being serious. But it was most likely the latter.

"Uhmmm... what?" Rikka gave a confused look at Naito then immediately got her cellphone and took a selfie. And another one, and another one. And. Another one. Though she still didn't stop and moved on some corners of the small house and took a selfie at each significant piece of technology in his house. It was year 3019, technology went up higher and better than most of the scientists expected. However, Rikka and Naito was not living in giant countries like United States of Mercians or Mother Rucia. They were living in a no name country which is labeled as 'Area 7'. An area's number was based on how poor they were, there were a total of 89 no named countries. 89 being the poorest.

It probably piqued Rikka's interests of his home since it had great amounts of technological items or devices such as a holographic monitor and Brain Memory Backup disc. Rikka stopped taking photos and looked at Naito with deep curiosity.

Naito took a step back sensing some raging aura from her. Probably she will bombard him with questions or maybe attack him, as he took a defensive stance, Rikka opened her mouth to speak.

"You're a foreign aren't you?" Rikka gave a serious question. But, even if she was sincere and serious. Naito burst out in laughs.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Is, is that what you were just thinking off about?" Naito chuckled at the last word, as the boy was wiping the tears off his eyes, Rikka. Took a step forward picked up a broken keyboard and hit him in his head once.

Naito fell on the ground and held his head.

"Ow ow ow! What the hell was that for?!" Naito hissed at the girl who was standing in a 'victory' pose and has her arms crossed.

"Hmph. You just laughed when I even asked you a serious question!" Rikka then stomped her foot on the ground.

"So? Does it matter? You cheeky little bitch came inside my house and started taking pictures! That's basically invading my privacy!" Naito stood up regaining his composure.

"It is true that I carelessly took random pictures but you were the one who brought me in your home! You even held my hands while we were running here!" Rikka shouted very loudly while blushing and she threw the broken keyboard at the white haired boy. She knew it wouldn't hit him he'll just either block it or catch it, but.