Day 7: Quickie - KiingFearless

"Make it quick," Isaac says. "We don't exactly have a lot of time."

That's true. They don't have a lot of time. Maybe less than twenty minutes until their friends get back. It'll have to be a quickie then, Will guesses. Isaac kisses him roughly, his fingers digging into the skin of Will's neck.

Will doesn't know exactly how Isaac managed to get himself left behind at the house while the others were out going to one of his favorite restaurants in America. And in any case Will is glad he escaped from that obligation, if only for a short while, so that they have this time to hook up.

William turns Isaac around and bends him over the bed in the master bedroom – this, Will figures, is where Graser sleeps, since there is only one set of luggage and a king size bed that he knows Graser would claim for himself. Isaac is wearing sweatpants, and Will is grateful for this, since it means he doesn't have to fiddle with a troublesome belt and the button on a pair of jeans. Will reaches around and shoves his hands into Isaac's underwear, grabbing his half-hard dick.

"Mm," Isaac says in response to his lover's touch. He backs his hips up a little, pressing his ass against Will's pelvis. Will laughs softly and tugs Isaac's pants down, letting them fall around his ankles.

Will lets go of Isaac's dick for a minute to grab one of the cheeks of the Isaac's ass. He's got a nice ass, as far as they go. Will has always liked it. With his other hand he undoes his belt and then the button and zipper of his jeans. He lets them fall and then crouches down a little. He pushes his tongue between the cheeks of Isaac's ass. Will isn't going to spend a lot of time on this, on rimming Isaac, at least not now – there are time constraints to be worked with. And anyway, all that's needed is some saliva, just to ease the way into Isaac, since neither of them have any proper lube.

Will stands again, close behind Isaac, his cock hard and ready. "You want me to – ?" Will starts to say, his fingers pressing, wet with saliva, at Isaac's hole. A little prep might not be such a bad idea, he thinks.

"No," Isaac says, "Just do it. I told you, we don't have that much time."

Will rolls his eyes and pulls his fingers away from Isaac's ass, replacing them with the tip of his cock.

"Ah," the younger exclaims as Will pushes into him, "Shit..."

"Sorry," Will says. "I know it hurts."

"Just fuck me."

Will obliges him. He steadies Isaac with hands on the latter boy's waist, pushing Isaac's shirt up. At first, Isaac had braced himself with his arms locked straight, keeping his torso off the bed, but the longer Will fucks him the lower he sinks, until he's moaning with his face pressed to the mattress and his fists clenching the sheets. Will reaches around and grips Isaac's cock, pumping hard on it, wanting to get them both off as quickly as possible.

"Kiing," Isaac cries out. This is the only time he ever uses Will's nickname, when they're having sex. It turns Will on, hearing his name choked out like that, like Isaac is begging. With a hand on Isaac's throat, Will puts a little more curve in Isaac's spine and bends over him to press rough, sloppy kisses to Isaac's neck and jaw. Isaac swallows and Will can feel his Adam's apple bob. Isaac's breathing is fast and shallow, and Will knows he is close to his orgasm. Will makes sure not to let up on stroking Isaac's cock, fast and hard.

"Ahh," Isaac moans, his back arching and his shoulders flexing attractively as he climaxes. Afterwards, Isaac takes a few seconds to let his breathing start to normalize.

"Tell me you didn't just come on those sheets," Will says, looking around Isaac's body.

"Well, I don't know what else to tell you," Isaac huffs. He definitely has come on those sheets, the ones that belong to Graser, the one that will be returning soon with the gang of their friends in suit.

"How are we going to wash those without Graser finding out?"

"You know what," Isaac replies. There's an angry set to his shoulders, annoyed with himself and with Will and the whole situation. "I'm just not going to worry about that right now. Are you going to come or what?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Will fucks Isaac for a little while longer, until he's about to come. He pulls out of Isaac before he does, letting his cum spill onto Isaac's low back, a low groan escaping his mouth.

"Stay there," Will says afterwards. Will pulls his jeans back up, buttons them hastily, leaving the belt to dangle still undone. Isaac stays in his position, back locked in its arch so Will's cum doesn't drip anywhere else. Will grabs a tissue from a box on the nightstand and wipes Isaac's back clean.

Isaac straightens. "You'd better get out so we don't look suspicious," he says, pulling his pants back up over his ass. "They'll be back any second, and Poke likes to run ahead."

Will nods, and gives Isaac another quick kiss before he sweeps out of the master bedroom and into the living room. As he scrolls through his phone to look casual, Will can hear his friends just outside of the door. Will grins and hopes Isaac figures out some way to take care of those sheets soon.