Surprise - ChildDolphin

"I don't know if I can make it this time baby." Ryan speaks to you through the phone.

You whine sad when you hear the news. "Ryan we have been planning this for months I haven't seen you for almost 8 months because you have been traveling so much." You complain to him.

"I know and I'm sorry. Sometimes I just wish you could travel with me." He sighs then groans loudly into the phone. You started to think maybe just maybe you could drop school and the part time job that you had and just go travel with him. It had always been a dream of yours to see the world and your boyfriend Ryan was doing it.

You were happy he was living the dream, but weren't so ecstatic about missing out on all the fun. Ryan had stayed silent for a few seconds before he spoke up again. "Don't you dare say what you're thinking about, you are not going to quit school just to come with me." You scoffed, "How did you know?" he gives you a slight giggle then replies, "because I know you Y/N."

You can't help but smile as you think about how much you love him. "Hey babe do me a favor?" He asks, but before you ask what it is Ryan hangs up the phone.

Suddenly you hear your doorbell ring. Confused, you got up knowing that no one was supposed to be hear at this hour. It was almost 9 o' clock at night; your mom works the night shift and your dad was out on a business trip for the next week.

The doorbell rang again startling you out of your thoughts. You looked through the peephole and saw nothing, it all seemed black like someone was covering it. Your concern grew but you hesitantly opened the door to see Ryan with his arms out stretched. You covered your mouth to keep from screaming as your eyes welled up with tears.

"Can you give me a hug?" He asked as his favor and you nodded your head jumping up into his arms overjoyed; Ryan hugging you tight. "Ryan how did you get here?" You asked him, he didn't say anything back as he just gave you a long overdue kiss. "I just missed my girl so much I wanted to surprise you."