Make You Happy - Grapeapplesauce

"Why don't you just come over and spend the week with me? You know you have nothing better to do love," your boyfriend Sean said.

"Gee, thanks for the reminder that I have no life." You rolled your eyes even though he couldn't see you through the phone.

"I'm sorry Y/N just come over to my apartment please." He begged

"Fine I'll be there in like a half hour okay love you bye." You smiled hanging up on him before he could say anything.

A couple seconds later you received a text from Sean that read "rude ;p" You got up from the chair in your room getting a bag out from your closet. Since you were spending the week with him you packed plenty of clothes.

This week was your spring break and you couldn't go home due to your parents traveling and you didn't want to go home just to spend it by yourself so you decided to stay on campus. At first your plan was to just chill in your dorm room and go out every once in a while, but since your boyfriend wasn't too far and he had his own place you figured why not.

After you finished packing you grabbed your bag walking outside going to your car. Right before you turned on the vehicle you texted Sean telling him you were on your way.

About 15 minutes later you parked right next to his blue Subaru getting out of your car going up to his apartment knocking on the door. A few seconds later the door opened to reveal Sean smiling at you. He gave you a hug and you kissed him walking in.

"I missed you and your beautiful face." He told you while taking your bag putting it in his room.

You sat on his bed looking at him "So what do you have planned for the rest of the day Mr. Grapey?"

"Well I wanted to film the girlfriend/boyfriend tag with you to show you to the fans if that's okay with you." He scratched his head putting his hand on the back of his neck.

You stood up running into his office excited getting his camera then going to the living room setting it up where there was good lighting.

"What are you doing Y/N?" He was surprised you were so ready to be known by his viewers

"Well it's better now than never, I'm nervous but I know you have my back."

Sean didn't say anything because he was so smiley, he just went to turn on the camera then sat down by you counting down.

"Hey guys how's it going my name is Grapeapplesauce and this lovely lady sitting next to me is my girlfriend Y/N or as I like to call her my Grapple pie." He chuckled while intro'ing the video.

You just sat next to him and smiled until he looked at you and in response you waved to the camera.

"Alrighty so today we are going to be doing the girlfriend and boyfriend tag. We have the questions pulled up here on our phones. You go first babe." He smiled looking at the camera waiting for the question.

"Okay first question. What is my shoe size?" You read off your phone then watched him think.

"Um isn't it like 8..?" Sean scrunched up his face waiting to see if he was correct or not.

When you told him he was right he did a quick little victory noise then asked you his question. About a half hour later you finished asking each other questions.

"That's all for today everyone, if you did like today's video, it was a little different, make sure to leave a like and comment down below if you want to see more videos like this with my girlfriend we'll try to do more. I'll also be sure to put all her social media in the description so you guys can show some love and yeah. Have a good day everyone bye!" he outro'ed the video and as you were saying bye he gave you a surprise kiss.

You blushed when he pulled away and stood up to grab the camera walking into his office.

"I'm going to edit this video and after I upload it we can go get dinner." He beamed at you still happy from the video you just made with him.

"Don't be too long, I'm starving." You told him.

Even though you were more than happy to do the video with him you were still a little nervous about the reaction some viewers might have. While Sean was editing the video you got on your phone and saw that he tweeted that a video with special someone was coming out soon. As you looked through the replies you could already see that some fans were negative about the upcoming vid already.

You decided to just go relax in the room on Sean's bed and watch some Netflix on his iPad. Sometime along the wait you ended up dosing off and Sean came in wrapping his arms around your waist laying his head on your stomach blowing air into it tickling you. You laughed begging him to stop. After he did he noticed that your face had fallen into a frown.

"What's wrong love?" he asked concerned looking up at you with his chin resting on your left hip.

"I'm just a little anxious about the video. What if your subs don't like me?" You confessed.

"Listen there's always going to be negative feedback from some viewers but that's okay because it doesn't matter you just have to ignore it and keep going. That's what I do." Sean gave you a loving look then straightened up.

"Now are we going to get some food or what because I'm pretty hungry?" He admitted,

"Yeah let's go eat." You said while getting off the bed stretching.

While you two were out eating little did you know that the video was going over quite well with the viewers, but you didn't worry about it too much anymore because you knew that Sean would always take care of you and make you happy.

~

Hey you lovely peeps sorry I haven't updated in a week. I'm currently busy with my final exams at University.

Also if you haven't already go check out my new Kiinqtonq fanfiction called Generations if you want. It would be much appreciated if you did :3

Stay awesome! <3