Kisses

Mitch: You were laying in his bed waiting. He told you he had to go get something out of his truck and he would be right back. You're on your phone scrolling through twitter when you hear footsteps. He fell onto the bed next to you as you rolled over on him. You both smiled as he put his hand on the back of your neck rubbing it then pulling you down to kiss him.

Ryan: You and Ryan had been playing around all night and now you were in the kitchen getting a drink because you were out of breath. Ryan comes up behind you hugging your waist. He took the drink from out of your hand and chugged the rest of it. You turned around giving him a playful dirty look. He puts his hands on your hips pressing himself onto you and the small of your back is mesh with the kitchen counter as you feel his lips on yours and begin to get more intense, but before it goes too far his roommates walk in. You two quickly pull apart blushing like nothing happened.

Will: You let yourself in his house greeting his mother on the way upstairs to his room. He was ending off a livestream and some of the viewers could see you enter the door right before the facecam went off. You came up behind him hugging his neck as you saw some of the chat go crazy as to who you are. You giggled as Will got up then laid you down on his bed. You knew he had been wanting you all day. He closed his door and crawled over on top of you. Will kissed you one time teasing you as he traced your bottom lip with his finger. You breathed in opening your eyes looking up at him as he smirked and leaned in kissing you longer and harder this time.