Chapter 11~ Sasu-nii? Naru-nii? Is it really you?

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I had to admit, that was clever. She added some truth so that it wasn't all lies. Therefore, they couldn't tell if it was a lie and if it was, they wouldn't know which parts were true and which parts were lies.

"Akimichi? Like Akimichi Tadashi?" the other guard asked. He had hair covering his left eye. He shook his head.

"I hated that guy, he was a total a**," he muttered.

I smiled. Someone actually knew my brother and my pain.

"What are your guys' names?" I asked them.

The one with the bandages on his nose spoke first.

"I am Kotetsu."

The other guard then spoke after him.

"And I am Izumo, we understand your not wanting to stay with your brother. That is not a problem right now, as he has disappeared," Izumo said.

I turned pale when he said that. If Tadashi was disappeared that means he was looking for me.

"How long?" Shinako asked.

"7 years," Kotetsu answered.

That means that Tadashi has been looking for me ever since I ran away. The problem is, will he ever find me? And if he does, do I fight, or will I become a coward and just let him beat me up again?

"You guys should go to the hokage," Izumo said.

"He'd like to know if there is anyone who has returned to the Leaf," Kotetsu said.

I looked at Shinako.

"What about my older sister?" I asked.

"She can go with you, she'll need to find out where you two will be staying so she can get you after the academy," Izumo explained.

I smiled.

"Thank you for all of your help," I said.

Kotetsu and Izumo smiled.

"Once part of the Leaf, always a part of the Leaf," Kotetsu said.

At that moment I felt a pang of guilt in my heart. I didn't like deceiving people, especially those who thought of me as a part of the village I was born into yet had lived out of for seven years.

Nevertheless, I smiled back.

"I know where the hokage tower is," I told them.

"Okay, have a safe trip. Good to see that you're home again Tukiko-chan," Izumo said.

I smiled.

"Yeah, it's good to finally be back home," I responded.

Shinako and I left and started to head towards the hokage towers, all the while I was thinking about what they said.

Was Konohagakure really her home anymore? Or just the place she started out in?

****************************************************************************************************************

*Ten minutes later*

We arrived at the hokage tower shortly and we went up towards the hokage office. Shinako knocked on the door and we waited for a response. After a few seconds there was a gruff reply.

"Come in," the person on the other side said.

We entered and saw the hokage sitting at his desk. He had white hair, tired eyes, and looked old. He looked at us and widened his eyes.

"Tukiko? Is that you? I thought we'd never find you," the hokage said.

I was confused. I was not aware that people were looking for me.