10. Paul

The door of the room woke me up. I lazily sit up and noticed that Nina was in the bedroom. I know she's probably downstairs. Yesterday was fun, I had fun being with my wife. She's special and amazing. I got out of bed, exiting the bedroom with probably my messy bed hair to which Nina actually likes. I close the door, quietly maybe I can sneak up on Nina. The sound of Ian voice made me freeze. He's here. I didn't know he was coming, he usually calls.

I walked towards the edge and see Ian and Nina talking, there body structure was comfortable and awkward.

"Yeah, no more sneaking around. I'm free and I can be with my husband. Paul can't know about this." He nods agreeing.

What can't I know about? Is she hiding something from me? No wait, they are probably talking about my anniversary gift.

"That what?" Ian smirked.

"That we had sex" Ian covers his face.

WHAT? My body tenses and my hands curl up into a fist.

"I was joking. You were one of the best I've had, it's just a memory." Nina smiles.

What the fuck am I hearing? I'm already angry and they all so into the conversation that they don't notice that I'm already down the stairs. The words escape my mouth like vemon and knives.

"You slept with my wife?" Ian and Nina eyes widen and they both turned around.

My fist collided to Ian jawline, him falling backwards as I viciously beat him in the face until I pick him up, kicking him out the door. Nina trying to calm me down only made it worser, I also kicked her out of the house with the words I didn't know would hurt me as much as I would say it.

"I want a divorce"

The door slammed near her face and my lips shiver by the tears I'm holding. I run my hands through my hair and my eyes burning because I'm containing my tears. My fist makes contact with the wall and I punch it continuesly. My fist is bloody and probably broken but the pain doesn't consume me.

Nina banging on the door breaks me out. My breathing is uneven and I retreat to the closest taking out the painting I work so hard on, opening the door. I see Nina standing there, her eyes red but I don't say anything and throw the painting on the ground as she steps back and let's it fall.

"Leave me alone" the words fall off my mouth. Nina looks up at me, the pain in her eyes makes me look away.

"No...No Paul" She says, tears streaming down as she brings her hands to my face, my face structure softens and I close my eyes as I grab a hold of her wrist, tears streaming down her beautiful Bambi face as I tear her hands away from my face structure

"Goodbye Nina" I slowly close the door and the last thing I see is her legs falling to the ground, grabbing the painting as she starts to cry even more and I close the door. I hate that I have to do this, I even hate that I want to forgive her but I can't. I can't give her the satisfaction of me forgiving her because she doesn't derseve my forgiviness. I was a good husband, always patient and gave her all the love and what does she do? She cheats on me with my best friend.

-

"Get up!" I lift my head up from the sheets and see Phoebe standing there, a coffee in one hand and a breakfast bag of McDonald in the other.

"Go away Phoebe. I'm not in the mood for your parenting this time" I mumble under the sheets. I could hear her sigh in frustration and while I could hear the cup land on my nightstand with the bag, the sheets come off my body and I feel somewhat cold.

"Phoebe!" I whine, grabbing a hold of it and putting it over my head.

"Stop being such a priss and get your lazy sorry ass up. I'm sorry but Nina already knows what she did, you need to get up and make a life of yourself" Phoebe orders and I growl at her for mentioning that name.

"Did you get the divorce papers?" I asked peaking my head from underneath the sheets.

"Yes" She goes through her bag and takes out a big envelope through the paper at me. I sit up, and phoebe stares me at.

"What?" I questioned

"Nice bed head" She smiles, I look up and roll my eyes.

"Shut up"

She shrugs and I look through the papers. Reading every line clearly, I close the papers and look at Phoebs

"D-Did Nina get the papers?" I asked

"Ah, for a guy who doesn't want to have anything to do with her sure asks about her alot" I roll my eyes and she smiles

"She should have" She answers. I nodded, as I reached for my coffee.

"We have a meeting together, to talk about our situation" She nods.

"Good luck" She tells me picking up her bag "don't be late" She orders me as she waves bye and leave me.