17. Nina {ENDING PT 1}

A/N: Okay, First last chapter, I decided to split this chapter in two only because of the ending, on how I left this, so yeah.

Hope you enjoy.

xxxxx

Today is the day. Today is the day I'm coming back home. It's been a hard year, at first I was a huge mess, I hated everyone around me, my sister would visit me after my 3 months probation was done and I recently found out she has a finance and they don't want a wedding until I'm done so, yeah. When I first got here, I was crying. I could remember the horrible things I've done. I remembered the worst image of myself how I almost killed myself not once or twice but three times and that wasn't okay. I got the help I needed, I got the support I wanted and Paul would visit me but he lately stopped which caught me to act the way I was when he stopped coming, I started to go crazy, I started to blame myself. I wanted to hurt myself but I realized that won't change anything that happened. I realized my life is much more important then a guy I love. I know it took me a long time to finally figure that out but I did and I'm glad I did.

Even though Paul stopped visiting, that didn't mean my own friends or family stopped. My mother heard what happened and I got a huge lecture on how stupid and inconsiderate I was. That made me feel sad, it made me feel bad because I didn't know they cared. They stopped contacting me and I thought they hated me. Grace would talk to me for hours until I had to leave. I usually mentioned Paul when he wouldn't come and I remember crying and begging my sister to tell him to visit me but the more I asked and begged, I stopped. I realized he didn't want to see me, I realized he wanted me gone. He wanted me out of the picture although Ian would disagree I always thought.

Ian would visit me and I'm glad he did, after all the bad we did, I actually made amence with him, I asked for forgiveness and he would hold my hand and tell me I'm forgiven. I would ask him everyday and he would always forgive me. Ian is my best friend.

My neighbors, old friends who I haven't exactly talked to in awhile found out what happened and they laughed at me and that's when I realized I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of them being happy just because I made a mistake if anything, I'll become more stronger.

I opened the large door, the smell of wet filled my nostrils. I honestly thought it was a good day. It was pouring rain and I hated that. I didn't tell anyone about my release date considering I wanted to surprise them. My hair was getting super wet and I probably look like a wet poodle. The familiar Range rover caught my sight. I catched a better look and once the person exit the car, my mouth dropped. It was Paul.

I didn't even know he knew i was leaving. The rain pouring down his perfect body was beautiful, the wet shirt sticking onto his body showing his perfect body shape and abs. I don't even know what to do. He just let the rain pour down and I bite my bottom lip. We both continue to walk near each other and there was a gap between us. His hands were in his pocket and just standing there.

"You look good" he tells me. I'm just frozen.

"How are you?" He asked

"How am I?" I questioned. He nodded as I licked my lips. "I don't know Paul. You don't call or visit me? Why did you stop?" I questioned in a calm matter.

"I wanted you to do good--"

"--so you don't visit me?" I intrupted him.

"No, Nina I wanted you to do good. I felt like I might have held you back, I wanted you to do good without having my presence near you" I let out a bitter laugh.

"Well you did just that. I'm all good and I realized that I don't need you in my life" his eyes widen. I was lying, I do need him.

"Woah, Nina. I do want you in my life, I promised you I'll be here--"

"--the thing is Paul, you weren't. You bailed before it even started" I silently said.

"...I'm sorry"

"Yeah. I'm fine though. It was good to see you" I smile as i begin to walk away but he comes after me and prevents me to leave. We still haven't touched.

"Nina...I'm here aren't I? I'm sorry for not coming and I feel bad every single day when the girl I love is in need but I did it for us. I miss you okay" I really wanted to kiss him.

"Yeah, you are" I said with a soft smile. I didn't even realize the rain that's coming down. "I miss you too, Paul"

"C-Can you forgive me? I'm sorry Nina." I smile with a nod. I jump into his arms and I feel safe, at peace and at home. We both break away and I stare at him, until he leans in and we kiss. It was romantic, a kiss in the rain.

-

4 months later.

"I now pronounce you husband & Wife" Grace looks at her groom, Eric and they both share a passionate kiss. Everyone cheers as I look at Paul and he winks making me slightly blush.

Everyone heard to the reception area where people are chatting and dancing until someone announces the bride and groom arrival. They both entered and Grace wedding dress is so beautiful, it's a heart shape strapless, with ruffles at the bottom and while the top is plain, with a beautiful lace around her waist, looking beautiful.

The best man grabs the microphone and announces the band. Grace looks at me and winks and I'm curious.

"Please welcome to the strange The Backstreetboys" my jaw drops and I look at Grace who winks while her groom is going nuts. Paul finally grabs ahold of my waist, and I lean back towards him while he kisses my shoulders and neck.

🎵As long as you love me🎵

🎵Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine. I'm leavin' my life in your hands. People say I'm crazy and that I am blind. Risking it all in a glance And how you got me blind is still a mystery. I can't get you out of my head. Don't care what is written in your history. As long as you're here with me 🎵

I almost scream as this is one of my favorite songs. I asked Paul to dance and he complied as we started dancing to the beat. Grace and Eric made there way to the dancfloor as everyone parted ways to let them dance. Paul and I stopped and watched my big sister dance with a big smile, moments later everyone joined as I reconnected myself to Paul as they started to sing the chorus

🎵I don't care who you are (who you are) Where you're from (where you're from) What you did. As long as you love me (I don't know) Who you are (who you are) Where you're from (where you're from) Don't care what you did. As long as you love me (yeah)🎵

After almost an hour of dancing, my sister requested a song and when the familiar beat goes on, I almost punch Paul as he smiles.

"That's our song" I squeal as he pulls me into a hug.

"I know" he whispers as he brings my hand and starts to dance to the song

🎵 Shape of my heart 🎵

This was the song that we meet on. I can't believe my sister requested this, it's bring back some good memories. I started dancing with a huge smile.

-

I couldn't stop laughing, Paul carried me bridal style to my bedroom as he laid me down, I smiled getting up as I tangled myself to him and dropped him on the bed with me on top of him.

"Hm, I kinda like this position" I smirk

"Really? As do i" I press my lips to his as he kissed me back with so much desire...

1 month later.

"Yeah, your pregnant" the doctor tells us. My jaw dropped and Paul hands tighten on mine as we connected out eyes together. A huge smile tugs on Paul face as he kissed.

"I'm going to be a dad" he says with a proud grin as he continues to kiss me unconditionally.

I'm going to be a mom.