09. Nina

A/N: I feel bad not posting in a long time, I'm sorry guys. Here's a chapter... terribly sorry. Thanks for reading (:💕

-

I quickly walked to the door, in my formal fast past like when I want to get something done, like rip a bandage off. The door flew open catching me off guard, as I stepped back before the door knocked me over.

Ian.

He was standing there. His tall structure body hovering over mine. His black luscious hair combed back and neatly. His hands draped down to his hands as his bright blue eyes pierced through my boring brown eyes.

"Hey" he kisses my cheek before welcoming himself in. I'm shocked but quickly shake it off. I watch him take a seat on the couch, looking back at me.

"Hi" I answer closing the door that he left open. I walk towards him, sitting down next to him as I looked up hoping Paul doesn't wake up. I fold my hands in front of me and smiled at Ian. He had this look, like he already knew what was happening.

"You want to end what we have?" He answeres softly. I didn't say a word.

"Let me guess, you don't want to lose Paul?" I put my head down and he takes it pretty well.

"I understand"

My eyes widen. He understands? I'm confused. One minute he tells me he loves me and the next he's fine with it.

"W-What?" I say barely audible. I look up at him and he smiles, taking his rough hands and grabbing mine.

"I had a feeling your getting that connection back with Paul and I love that. Paul is my friend, I still love you but Paul is someone who's important to me and his friendship means the world to me. I love you Nina but if you want to be with your husband then so be it. Be with your husband, enjoy him. I don't want to be that someone who gets in the way of happiness" I frown my eyes while I noticed a twinkle in his eye.

"Who the fuck is she?" I seethed, my anger consumes me and I know I'm probably over-reacting but I couldn't help it.

"N-No One" he swallow his saliva and I cross my arms and he takes a deep breath as he begins to talk.

"Her name is Bonnie, she's as sweetheart and very much likes me. I didn't lie when I said I love you because I do, as a friend...or sister--"

"--Sister?" I Scream

"--No--"

"--Do you always have sex with your sister?" I freak out, standing up.

"Of course not!" He tells me "I meant, That your like one of my best friend. Nothing can happen between us" I raise an eyebrow "anymore"

"Okay, fine." I smile.

"I'm happy you found someone...really, I would love to meet her...someday?" I tell him. He looks at me and nods.

"Yeah, of course" he says and now it's just silent.

"I-I'm glad this ended...this between us. It feels good not hiding this behind Paul back" I smiled. That's a relief

"Yeah, no more sneaking around. I'm free and I can be with my husband. Paul can't know about this." He nods agreeing.

"That what?" Ian smirked.

"That we had sex" Ian covers his face.

"I was joking. You were one of the best I've had, it's just a memory." Nina smiles.

"You slept with my wife?" Ian and I eyes widen and we both turned around.

Everything happened so fast, one minute Paul punched out Ian, faster then he can say Stop. Next thing, Paul is kicking out Ian and I with the words that hurt me, worser then knives.

"I want a divorce"

<><><><><>

A/N: Cliffhanger, haha.

So, I heard Cami died...Rip...#KLAROLINE