07. Nina

07.

From: Ian

"He really did take you out huh? "

I narrow my eyes at the text,

To: Ian

"Yeah...I had so much fun with him."

I bite my bottom lip as I saw another reply from him.

From: Ian

"Really? You don't have fun with me?"

I roll my eyes and quickly send him a message and put my phone away and that was right on time considering Paul came through the doors, with a painting in his hands.

I sit up, staring at him as he puts the painting in the closet. He turns to look at me once he finished and sit down next to me when all I'm thinking is 'What was in the closet'

"What was that?" I asked with a smile as I picked myself up but to only have myself be put down. His strong arms protectively wrapped around my waist as he kissed my shoulders making me smile. I turned around and wrapped my arms around the closet.

"What's in the closet?" I asked

"Nothing." I pout causing him to laugh. He kissed my pouty lips making me hungry for more. I lick my lips and relaxed in his touch. He's so soft and gentle.

"It's a surprise" he tells me and that makes me curious. I nodded, kissing his lips as i untangled myself from him and raced to the closet. That didn't end well.

"No!" He yells running after me as I giggle, he picked me up from the back making me laugh and carried me away from the closet. I hid my face in the palm of my hands as he puts me down and I turn to face him as I burried my face in his chest as he hold me.

"I love you" he tells me. Something inside me jolts and I couldn't help but smile. I look up at him and he's waiting for me to respond

"I don't know if I love you" I tell him making my way to the couch. My back leaning against the back of the couch. His eyes widen and I smile.

"Really?"

I nod.

He shakes his head and tackles me as I fall backwards on the couch, with him ontop of me. I let out a laugh, he kisses my lips once more and he taps my nose making me scrunch it up as he send light kisses.

"You love me" he tells me. He kisses my lips and helps me up. I swear I broke my back. He sits down next to me and grabs my hand as I tilt my head a little.

"Our anniversary is in two weeks?"

He remembered.

"Oh, OMG! is that my gift in the closet" I squeal, my excitement is over the moon.

"Maybe" he tells me straightforwardly. I cock an eyebrow and immediately reach for the closet but once again, he pulls me away. I groan, crossing my arms.

"Please let me see? I really want to see. Geez Paul why did you do it? Why bring it here now I'm tempted." I crosses my arms and he just laugh.

"She did it didn't she?" He looked confused so, I have to remind him again.

"Phoebe? The painter. She did it didn't she?" He nodded and I'm just overly excited even more.

" I really want to see it now." He shakes his head and all I wanna do is hit him.

"Fine. Your not seeing what I got you" I tell him and he just shrugs. Crap, I can't break him.

<><><><>|

"So, why are we here? We could be at a hotel and having some more fun?" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to just do sex Ian. I want to talk. I'm shopping for my husband anniversary gift and I need your help. Your his best friend"

"And your his wife" I rolled my eyes. I enter through stores and stores and yet, I couldn't find the perfect gift.

"Let's go back home. We're searching online." He nods and grabs my hand as I immediately yank it away.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I question

"N-Nothing. Ugh" he groan and we continue to walk. "No strings attached?" I looked up at him confused

"Right? No string attached?" I nodded

"Good. I have a date" I bite my tongue.

"That's great Ian" I smile and he nods.

We entered home, I take off my shoes and jacket and head to the kitchen table and went on the laptop. I started going on website where I can buy a gift, that he will like. I searched and searched until I felt something touching my leg. Holding in my breath, I noticed it was Ian. I dodged him and I could hear him groan. I continued to look and Ian continued to touch me. It started with my legs and then up to my stomach. I wanted to stop and just kiss him but couldn't considering I NEED to look for a gift for Ian. He went under my shirt, making his soft warm hands touch my body. He went under my bra and cupped my boobs and with his other free hand, he placed it under my chin and made me look at him as he kissed my lips. I bite his bottom lip as he smirked and that's when he picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his waist and started kissing him. His hands went up my body, unclapsing my bra as he lift my shirt but I stopped him.

"We can't" I stop him. I get off of him and sit back down on the seat.

"I need to look for Paul gift Ian" he nodded understanding. The door opens and I mentally thank myself for breaking the sexual tension.

"Ian, what's up?" He asked. Ian looked up and smiled.

"Nothing man. What's up?" Ian questioned

"I'm fine. How's my wife?" He asked as I noticed my bra. I quickly picked it up and smiled at Paul.

"I'm fine. Just looking for things" he smiles and goes upstairs. I quickly get up and go to the bathroom to put my bra back on. That was so fucking close.

Paul comes back down as he wraps his arms around my waist and I shriek, moving away from Paul.

"Your cold!" I whine. He laughs and continues to go under my shirt.

"And your warm" he tells me snuggling closer to me and I'm just in awe. I kiss his head and he rested on my chest, making me be in awe at how cute he's being.