03. N i n a

[WARNING] Mature Sexual Content.

03.

I put my hair up in a pony tail, adding on a simply white dress, that goes half way down. My make up was light and elegant. Today is Paul friends art show and Paul insists that we should go. I don't argue because I want to spend time with Paul. I haven't officially spent time with my own husband so today will be like a date for us both. We both need it and we both need each other. I can't wait to spend time with Paul. Once Paul entered the room, he was wearing a very fitted tux. He looked extremely handsome. The way his suit touched every curve of his body. I licked my lips and looked up at Paul who had a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Need something to drink?" Yes.

"Uh, no. I'm fine babe. Are you ready to go? Do you know where we are heading" I asked. He walked towards me, planting a small soft kiss on my forehead and grabbed a hold of my hand and led me outside.

"Yes. Don't worry babe"

xxxx

The place was nice. White walls, with painting on them but ontop there was a torch with candles lighten up, it was beautiful.

Paul hands never left mine, he kept whispering cute things in my ears and that made me quite smile

Paul hands never left mine, he kept whispering cute things in my ears and that made me quite smile. He use to always make me feel small when he was towering me but now. I'm fine with it, his hands made its way to my back as he lead me to another beautiful painting.

"What do you feel about this one?" He asked directly at this one. I take a look at it, stepping forward a little as I tilt my head. It was beautiful. The details, the animals around her and the color and texture she used. It was a breathing taking masterpiece.

I brought my fingers up until someone intrupted us, I quickly moved my hand before I could actually touch the painting

I brought my fingers up until someone intrupted us, I quickly moved my hand before I could actually touch the painting. A lady, thin, beautiful standing in front of me.

"That's my painting" my mouth drops and I'm in awe. She smiles, gigging a little by my reaction. I move my hair that's from my face away and take my hand out to shake.

"Such an honor to meet you. Your art work is beautiful" I tell her. She smiles and nodded.

"That's sweet. Thank you" She tells me as she looks at my husband "She is lovely"

What? Do they know each other? Am I missing someone? Is thus phoebe.

"I'm Phoebs, a friend of Paul. Nice to finally meet you. Paul talks about you alot" I nervously chuckle. Did I just miss something.

"Your...Paul friend...the artist" She nods.

"The only one" She smiles widely. She puts her hair down, her beautiful brown locks fall down to her shoulder as she pushes them behind her.

"Your Nina. Thank you for coming. I'm super nervous. It's actually my first time entering a piece of mine in the auction"

"Wow. That must be scary. Your art work is spontaneous"

"Thanks" She smiles. She looks around and puts her focus on me and Paul, pulling In closely.

"You want to see other pieces of mine?" She asked. I nodded, she shows me and my instincts grab a hold on Paul hand dragging him along with me.

We enter a spare room, where there is this huge amount of painting just everywhere. We go further back until my eyes land on 3 beautiful art works.

I really love the second piece, it's beautiful and it just strikes me

I really love the second piece, it's beautiful and it just strikes me. The other one sure is lovely, it's something I never really seen. The colors she uses are beautiful.

"Do you like them? I worked hard on them. Took me days to work on these. They are my passion" She tells me.

"They are beautiful" I say.

"Very" we all turn around and my eyes drop once I see Ian standing there. What is he doing here?

"Ian" I say

"Hey Nina. Could we talk for a second?" Ian asked. I looked at Paul and he looked confused. Phoebe could care less. I sigh, simply nodding as I give a kiss on Paul lips and leave with Ian

I walk and once we see no one in sight, Ian brings his hands to my spine, spinning me around until I crash into his chest. My arms rest on his chest, taking his actions by surprise. His hands move lower to my bum and then under my skirt. I push him away before he could take control of my body.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked walking towards the exit, and near the hallway towards the bathroom, where Paul won't hear us.

" I missed you" he tells me. I sigh, moving my hands away from my face.

"Ian. I'm with my husband. You can't keep doing this" I say. The minute those words escaped my lips, Ian smashed his lips to mine, that caused my body to react. He pinned me against the wall, kissing my neck as he squeezed my bum, his hands roaming up my skirt, touching every inch he can. I jumped my legs wrapped around his torso as he slid his finger in my skirt and started figuring me. I let out a moan. He's making me feel good and I can't stop it. He pulled into the boys bathroom and sat down on the sink, and I started going up and down on him, in a slow pace until i went faster. His groan and moans escaped this lips. It was his turn, he smashed me to the wall, I grabbed a hold of the top door, making sure I grab a good hold. His erections spring up, and he enters me, it was my job to go up and down. I started going up and down, feeling his erections doing deep and when it hit my climax, we both dropped to the floor, out of breath.

I never done that in public.