02. P a u l

A/N: So, I hope last chapter didn't disappoint. I'm trying really hard to not make it not worth reading but seriously when are fanfics so fluffy without drama. I don't only like Fluffs, I also like drama.

Wrecking ball isn't even that much fluffy, it's drama aswell, but I'm trying to write some fluffs if I can. If I have Nian reading, your very much welcome and my Dobsley readers (which is probably the majority) I'm sorry. I'll try making it enjoyable for all readers (:

I'm not trying to make this story a love triangle because, we always gets lots of those in the vampire diaries, so it's love triangle free. I hope you enjoy. Also, the whole name in the title, that's the pov of whom. I actually trying to write like that, if it doesn't work, I'll go back to my writing style with just having the pov in the story.

[WARNING] Mature Content.

02.

Sometimes I feel like I don't pay much attention to Nina. I know I've been distant lately but it's not because I don't want to be with my wife, I love my wife very much. I'm just currently busy with important things and I strongly believe that Nina is okay with that because if she wasn't she would tell me. We always speak to each other, we always tell each other things. Although for this one project I'm doing...I haven't told her yet.

"Paul! Come back in" I look up from my seat and smile at Phoebe. I get up, entering her office as she makes me sit down.

"So, shall we get started?" I nodded, nervously.

"Great! So...if you want you can stand by the window and we can work there?" She asked. I smiled

"I thought you wanted me on the seat?" I smirked. She looked up at me with a smile

"Funny Paul. Seriously" She tells me.

So you probably asking what the hell am I doing? Well I've been coming home late, always dirty. I don't even arrive for dinner half of the time and so I decided to surprise my lovely wife with a painting for our anniversary that's coming up in a month. We're not really close of being done, but it's getting there. I want this anniversary gift to be perfect. I want to show my love to Nina and I will, I want her to know that I care about her. I want her to know that she the only girl that's been on my mind; even though I am working with another girl. I know it's been a year and some months but, it's because every time phoebe finishes, I never find it perfect.

I know it sucks knowing that one of your works isn't what you want and she accept the criticism so that what i love about working with her. She wants every detail perfect and she never gives up. She's amazing. She sometimes remind me of my own wife, the way she is. It's kinda weird.

Once Phoebe puts me in position, she smiles and goes back to the painting she takes out, and finishes. I watch at how careful she is at the design, the texture. She's kinda using oil pastel. It's what I wanted. She sticks out her tongue, closed one eyes and continues to finish the painting. It's spectacular at how careful she is.

"So Wesley...why are you painting yourself for you wife?" Phoebe asked curiously. I chuckled.

"I haven't been home lately because I spend time with you" I fire, rasing an eyebrow.

"Not my fault. I told you I will work on your time" She fires back with a toothy grin.

"Yeah, but I wanted to finish this fast. Who knew an artist can be such a screw up" She lift her head up, gasping.