Clean

I woke up next to Draco expecting him to wake up at the same time and push me off. He didn't though so yay me. I sat up and realized that our next official stop was the Grand Canyon. I was excited to see such a thing. I got up and quickly got a shower before everyone else. I collected everyone's dirty clothes quickly and packed my own stuff. I put the covers over Draco because he looked super cold. There was a light knock on my door. I looked over and saw Ginny. "Oh, hi." I said and walked over to her. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I'm just packing cause we are leaving soon. I'm gonna do the laundry next." I said. "Wanna help?" I asked. "Why not." She said. We walked into the laundry room and washed the dirty clothes. I walked up to the kitchen and looked around. It was a mess from last night. While the clothes were washing Ginny and I cleaned up a bit. "It's finally clean." I said as Ginny walked back down to put the clothes in the drier. I walked back up. I was cooking breakfast so Ginny didn't have to. "Thanks." She said. "You're welcome." I said. "I suggest you get a shower and pack while I do this." I said. She nodded and walked off. I kept cooking with a grin. I was quite good at it because of my aunt and uncle. Soon, everyone woke up and was getting showers and packing. They came in while I was done cooking. "Breakfast is finally ready!" I said and gave everyone eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausages, etc. They were eating so quickly I could barely get my hands on any of it. I finally got some and ate. Fred was the first one to be done. "Hey, Fred." I said. "Could you go and get the clothes out of the drier and fold them?" I asked. "Wash your plate before you go." Hermione said. Fred grinned and nodded. He did as told. I looked at Draco whom was just staring at his food. I smiled at him a bit but looked at my own food. After we ate and cleaned up, we started to pack up the car. I felt bad for Ron because of his terrible sunburn. Draco and I were the last to go out; however, Draco took my hand. "Do you know what you did last night?" He asked. I looked at him. "Nope. Well, maybe." I said. "I remember passing out. That's about it." I said. Draco frowned a bit and nodded. "Why? Did I do something?" I asked. "Well, yeah. It doesn't matter though." He said. "It doesn't?" I asked. "Hell no." He replied. I eyed him for a moment as he walked away. I sighed and followed write behind him. I felt awful for some reason. I kind of wanted to kiss him again. I wished that the road trip was just Draco and I. It was really odd because I liked my friends as well as Draco. God damn, I really should've given Draco a second chance in first year. I sat in the back seat and looked at Draco for a bit. We started to drive; everyone was silent. I can't wait to get to the Grand Canyon. I'll confess my love sometime, probably in Yosemite. I looked out my window an saw just valleys and shacks from time to time. I sighed and closed my eyes. I hoped to god that if I fell asleep, I'd wake up on Draco's shoulder. I actually fell asleep eventually.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, having my hopes come true. I knew my head was on his shoulder which made my smile. His hand was on mine; his hand was extremely soft, almost feminine. I slowly cuddled up to him, hoping no one saw. I heard a small gasp, most likely from Draco. "Are you awake?" He asked. I nodded. "Good." He said. I looked up at him in a confused way. He kissed me right then and there. I was shocked at first but I kind of slowly accepted it. I remembered about the others in the car. I immediately pulled away, no matter how much I liked the kiss. I looked for the others quickly. They weren't there; I was quite confused. I had no time to process as Draco pulled me into another kiss. This time, I wrapped my arms around his neck and melted right into the kiss. Why was he doing this? Why do I love him so much?

A/N:

I was listening to lovey dovey Kpop music while writing this. Someone please stop me.