Breakfast

Today was the day. I woke up immediately and looked around. I had the biggest grin on my face even the thought of Malfoy didn't bring it down. I took a quick shower, got into casual clothes, made my bed, and got my luggage together. I hoped the road trip would make me feel loose and happier. I mean the mere thought got me excited. I looked at Ron and shook him awake like it was Christmas. Ron just glared at me as I rolled my eyes. "ITS TIME TO GET UP!" I yelled. He groaned and got up. "Why do you do this to me?" He asked. "Because it's exciting isn't it?" I asked. He shrugged and got his stuff together. I became impatient. "Is it time to go yet?" I asked. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked. I stared at him for a moment and went to get food. I quickly ate my food. "Harry, go slow you don't want to vomit." Hermione said. "I just want to leave!" I said. She sighed. "Well don't eat a lot either. Don't want you throwing up in the car." I nodded. I looked up. "Oh god..." I mumbled. "What is it?" Ron asked. "Rita is still here... She's part of the reason why I can't get over Cedric's death." I said. He groaned. "When will she leave?" I shrugged. "Hopefully soon." I said. "Oh god she's coming over here." I groaned. She came over and sat next to me. "Well hello Harry." She said. I smiled. "Hello." "I heard you were going on a road trip." She said. "Charming twins told me that." She said. I sighed. My stomach made a weird grumbling noise. I felt sick to my stomach. "Y... Yeah." I said. Hermione stood up. "Harry... Go to Madam Pomfrey." She said. I nodded and bolted off and just with my luck I bumped into Malfoy. I stared at him for a good 10 seconds before feeling the food I had just eaten try and come up. I swallowed it back down and ran to the hospital wing. She immediately knew what was gonna happen and gave me a bucket to vomit in. I hoped this didn't effect us going on the road trip. I felt a hand go on my shoulder as I sat on the bed. After done vomiting, the person next to me wiped my mouth. I looked up at them and saw Malfoy. 'What the hell was he doing here?' I thought. Oddly enough, looking at him didn't make me wanna vomit. He looked at the bucket in disgust. "How much did you eat?" He asked. "I um..." I coughed. "Here wait." He said and took out Bobby pins. He got the hair out of my face. I looked at him. "Just in case." He said. "Why do you have random Bobby pins with you?" I asked. "Just in case something like this happened." He said. "I have a hair tie too but you don't have long hair so..." He said. "U... Uh thanks." I said. Rita was intensely looking at us, seemingly, writing stuff down. I didn't care to notice though. My stomach made a weird noise again and I groaned. Draco pulled up a seat. He seemed to not care that Rita was there as well. "I'll be right here. I told the twins where I'm at." He said. "Are we still going?" I asked. He nodded. "As long as you don't throw up in the car." He said with a smile. I laughed a bit. Draco was being nice to me for once. "I won't." I said. He smiled and put his hand over mine. It felt as though I just got shot through the heart. I looked down at our hands as they tangled together. Rita took a picture of us and I instantly looked at her, our hands pulling away. I totally forgot she was in here. "What a nice cover picture." She said. I gaped. I couldn't believe that was happening. She actually did that? Why? "I'll call it 'Forbidden Love.'" She said. Draco was about to say something but she was gone. "She better not use that." He said with disgust. I didn't say anything. I was too in shock.