More

We kept driving for hours and hours. I looked at Malfoy who was fast asleep. I just wanted to get closer to him. We stopped at a gas station. Everyone but Draco and I went in. I shook Draco a bit. "Draco?" I asked. Draco's eyes slowly opened. "Hm?" He asked. "You want anything from the gas station?" I asked. He shook his head. "You sure?" I asked. He nodded. "Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me for a bit. He nodded. "You'd tell me if something is wrong right?" I asked. He shrugged. "Come on. Did I do something?" I asked. He looked at me intently. "I'm sorry that I hugged you okay?" I said. He unbuckled himself and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and held him as close as I could. "Please tell me what's wrong." I said. He just wrapped his arms tighter around me. "Malfoy." I said. He slowly pulled away and looked at me. We stared at each other for a bit until someone made the first move to go in closer. Our lips almost touched until the car door opened. Draco pulled away immediately and got back in his seat. He buckled up and looked out the window. I looked at the person who came back in. It was Ginny. "Hey Ginny!" I said with a grin. "Hey. I got you two something." She said and threw some candy at us. I picked one of the chocolate bars up. It didn't matter really considering it was the same one. Malfoy picked the other up and put it on his lap. I opened mine and ate it slowly. The others came back in and we were off again.

A/N:
*cries because short chapter*