Finished Albums

*Jamie's POV: 1 month later*

   "That was great guys! You're finished!" Dylynn exclaimed. We all grinned at his words and took our headphones off, putting them around the stands for the mics.

   "Thanks, Dyl!" Camden thanked him and chugged her water quickly.

   "Umm..guys...do you realize that we just recorded the last song of our first album?" Mike asked us, looking at each of our faces expectancy.

   We all looked at each other before Camden and I let out girly shrieks, causing the boys to cover their ears.

   "WE'RE DONE! WE'RE DONE!" We linked arms together and skipped around the boys, who just laughed at our stupidness.

   "WAIT!" I held out my arms, cutting off Camden and I's cheering and the boys laughter. "That means...WE GET TO GO ON TOUR SOON!"

  We all looked at each other again before jumping up and down in excitement.

  "TOUR! TOUR!" The boys started cheering and Camden and I pulled, much to his protests, Dylynn into our huge excitement circle.

   "I'm going to call Simon!" Mike whipped out his phone and dialed our boss's number.

*Simon's POV*

   "Come in, boys." I opened the door to my office to let One Direction in. They gave me quick hugs before sitting on the two sofas I have in the room.

   "So boys, how have you be-" I was cut off by my phone going off, letting out a loud 'ding'ing noise. I held one finger up to tell the boys to to give a minute. My phone kept going off, signaling that someone was calling me.

  I got my phone out of my pocket and looked at the I.D.

   'Mike Wilcox' I sighed before pressing the green answer button and holding the phone up to my ear.

"Mike, you better have an amazing reason for disturbing me right now. I'm in the middle of a me-"

    "WE FINISHED THE ALBUM! ITS DONE!" I was cut off by Mike's loud yelling I held the phone away from my ear and stared at it in shock.

   "You weren't scheduled to finish until next weekend!" I exclaimed. All the boys have me weird looks so I turned the phone on speaker.

   "We know! With Jamie having more free time lately, we got to have more time in the studio for the past month!" Camden's voice came from the speaker. I could see Niall tense up at the sound of her name, poor kid.

   He was taking this whole 'break' thing pretty hard. He loved her, but he knew he hurt her, which was something he never meant to do. They talked occasionally, mostly just to check up on the other, but when I saw Niall, I could tell he was crushed, but Jamie..oh boy...

You could tell she tried to hide it, her being the one who started the break and all, but I can see right through it. She was miserable, but she was washing away her pains with music keeping her busy. I honestly was starting to think it was hurting her health.

"That's great! Well, is Jamie there right now?" I asked them. Niall shot me a warning glance, which I just shrugged off.

"Not right now she isn't. She's in the bathroom," Camden replied.

"Okay, well I have One Direction with me now, we're in a meeting, but what if I brought them down to the studio?" I asked them.

"YASSSS! She is so miserable right now! Bring them. Now." Carston demanded. I chuckled and told them I would before hanging up.

"Okay, three to a car, I need Louis and Niall with me. Let's go." I pointed to the doors. The boys ran out eagerly and straight to the cars. I got into the drivers seat of my car and Louis got in the passenger seat, leaving Niall in the back.

"They finished their album?!" Louis asked me excitedly.

"Yup! They've been working hard. But, Jamie had been...oh, how do you say this?...out of it." I kept my eyes glued to the road.

"What do you mean?" Niall pipes up from the back. I sighed.

"Niall, she's not taking the break any better than you are. She loves you just as much as you love her. She needed time to figure it out, but I think she's figured out that it has just hurt her more."

I glanced in the rear view mirror to see Niall's eyes widen in shock.

"D-Do you think she'll want to get back together with me?" he stuttered, excited.

I was about to say something but Louis beat me to it. "If she does, I'll have to actually threaten you this time, Ni. You hurt her enough when Harry was turning up 19, I don't need her hurting again when you have no excuse."

"I didn't mean to hurt her!" he exclaimed.

"But you did..." Louis muttered under his breath. Niall slumped in his seat and crossed his arms, pouting like a child.

"Here we are boys!"

____________________________________

*Jamie's POV*

   I walked out of the bathroom, the huge grin still on my face. I just couldn't believe that we had already finished the album! It seemed like we started only weeks ago, when in reality, it's been about four months.

   I had been trying to distract myself since I told Niall we needed the break. This is why we finished so early. Before the break, I had spent every waking moment with Niall, no, I had more time to devote myself to my job. I miss him like crazy, but my band helps me out a ton. They don't care that I come to work EVERY SINGLE DAY in sweats and teeshirts. They put up with my grumpy mornings and my hyper moods all in one day, every day.

   I walked into the lounge area of the studio, thinking about how we could all go celebrate when I saw we had more people with us.

  Simon Cowell stood in front of me, a big grin on his face. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around him in my excitement. He chuckled before hugging me back.

   "Hello to you too!" I laughed along with him and pulled away from the hug, only to be brought into another one from a VERY hyper 21 year old boy.

   "My sissy finished her first album! I'm so proud!" Louis fake sobbed into my shoulder. I laughed and hugged him tightly. With the help of Zayn and Harry, we finally got him off me.

   Wait...if Harry and Zayn are here...and Liam is over there...

   I turned around to see the blue eyes I didn't realize I had missed so much, staring into my own eyes.