Catching Up

RECAP
"And finally. The moment we've all been waiting for...the winner of the 2012 X-Factor is...." It was dead silent.

"CHAOS!"

*Jamie's POV CURRENT TIME*

   I screamed as my hyper-active boyfriend threw me over his shoulder and started running.
"NIALL! Put me down, crazy butt!" I smacked his back repeatedly with my hand clenched in a fist. He laughed and shook his head.
   "Not until you say that I'm your favorite person and not Liam,"  I laugh at his childness.
   "I was always told not to lie!" I yell, pounding on his back.
   "Thennnnnnn, you're my prisoner forever!"
   I huffed and crossed my arms. I was at Niall's flat in London, it was just the two of us, seeing as the others are shopping. We were just goofing off while we tried to figure out what to do.
  So yeah, you're probably thinking, what happened after the X-Factor? Well...

-Flashback-
  "Hey Mike, Carston, are we doing anything today?" Camden asked.
    It's been a week since we won the X-Factor. Niall, Louis and the other boys stayed to celebrate with us and then they had to go finish the tour. I wasn't too upset this time,  seeing as they only had two months left. I know they made so many stops to come and see me, and I was so grateful for that.
   "Well-" Mike was cut off by a phone ringing. He held up one finger, telling us to wait. "Hello? Hi Uncle Si...Yeah?...Sure!...Okay, we'll be ready in ten, well, us boys will. Okay, uh, bye." He hung up the phone and turned to us.
  "We need to go and sign the contract. No pictures, no interviews, just signing."
  We smiled at his words. We have been waiting to sign that dang slip of paper since we won. We were joining SYCO, the same company Little Mix and One Direction are on.
  " LETS GOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, running out of Carston's flat. We've spent the last week just hanging out with each other at different flats. I finally got a flat of my own, but I still miss living with my family.
   We ran to the car and Mike jumped in the drivers seat and Camden in the passenger side. Carston and I had a staring contest the entire way there.
  "We're here!" Mike yelled. We hopped out and literally ran into the building, to the elevator, and up to Simon's office.
  "Hello, Chaos. I see you're living up to your name." Louis, the judge, said sarcastically. The judges from the X-Factor were here. Sharon smiled at us but I could tell she wanted us to be on her deal.
  Thirty minutes later, we had signed the contract to join SYCO and we were walking out with smiles on our faces, knowing we would be writing our first album soon.

-End of Flashback-
   That was three months ago. Niall is back and Chaos is currently writing our first album. All in all, my life is going great.
   "Do you have something against being my prisoner?" Niall's voice snaps me from my thoughts.
   "Nope," I leaned my head towards his ear. "Besides, I wouldn't leave anyways, I'm happy where I am." I whispered.
  I felt his body stiffen and was suddenly going towards the ground.