Blue????

"JAMIE LOUIS TOMLINSON!"

    I jumped at Camden's loud scream as well as Mike and Carston. We were hanging out at my flat right now, bored out of our minds. One Direction had a photo shoot today so they weren't able to hang out with us today. They have a signing tomorrow; luckily, we have the week off.

   "WHAT?!" I screamed back.

    "Get you car keys! We're going shopping!" she trotted down the stairs in a pink hoodie, grey sweatpants and her dirty blonde hair up in a messy bun.

   "Why?"

    "Please, Jamie?" she begged me. I sighed and got up from my comfy spot on the couch. I grabbed my car keys as Camden cheered. We got into the car and started driving through the cold of January. I love winter usually, but it is so bitterly cold.

   We started jamming out to the songs that came on the radio as we drove to the store. We pulled in as Duran Duran came on. We jumped out and walked into the store. I didn't know what we were getting, so I let Camden lead the way. Surprisingly, she led us to the hair care section.

   "Cam?" No answer.

    "Camden, you know that Fiona probably has any hair care product you need?" Fiona is Cam's best friend from Secondary school and now her stylist.

   "I know." She answered it so simply as she went through the various products. I pulled my blue hoodie up a little bit, covering my neck more. Well, I guess it is technically Niall's hoodie, but finders keepers losers weepers. Then again, I did take it from his luggage...

   "AHA!" Camden cheered, a bit loud. A few shoppers gave us some looks, and I couldn't blame them. I looked at what Camden had in her hand.

   Blue Hair Dye.

________________________________________________________________________________________

   "Camden? Camden? CAMDEN!?" I yelled at her as we entered the house.

    "Hmm?" She walked into the kitchen and grabbed two bowls, filling one with water and putting the dye in the other.

   "You want to dye your hair blue?" I asked, shocked. Carston and Mike ran in, looking as confused as I did.

   "Nope." I breathed a sigh of relief. "I want you to dye my hair blue!" She held out the brush-y thingy that you use for dye. I looked at her like she was crazy. She rolled her eyes and thrust it in my palm and sat down in a chair.

  "Are you sure?" I asked her. She nodded and I sighed, grabbing some plastic gloves as Carston tried to talk her out of it.

   "Sis, it's going to be in there a long time!"

   "I know, Carston."

   "Mum wouldn't approve!"

   "Mum isn't here!" she snarled. Her sighed and rubbed his face. He stood up and faced me.

   "Good luck, don't mess up." And then he walked out with Mike right behind him, still looking confused. I sighed and started on Camden's hair.

    "Sooooo...is there a point to dying your hair cotton candy blue?" I asked her as I started on the top o her head.

    "It was time for a change," she shrugged. I sighed again and kept working.

    "You'll look like a full rocker at this point. You just need the tattoos and the piercings!" I laughed. She scrunched her nose up in disgust.

    "Ewww, no! I just was tired of my hair color."

   "So, Carston's hair color?"

   "Well, you see, he pulls it off, I can't." I started laughing. She looked at me questionably.

   "Are you saying your brother is attractive?" I laughed some more as she fake gagged.

   "No, I'm saying I'm envious of how he can pull off his hair. You can't tell me you aren't jealous of Louis' hair at times." I fake gagged this time.

    "EWWWW! My brother is dating EL! Don't say his hair is attractive!"

    "Well, it's true!" My brother's voice came from the doorway. Camden turned her head and so did I to see him smirking at us both. "Are you guys having a makeover?! MY TURN!" He shrieked in a shrill, girly voice. He ran towards us and sat in a chair next to Camden. "MAKE ME LOOK FABULOUIS, MY PEASANT!" He screamed. I laughed and shook my head as I continued dying Cam's hair.

   "I'm not a peasant!" I retorted. He smirked.

   "Oh yeah? Says who?!"

   "Your best friend! He calls me princess!" I smirked at Louis' face as he tried to come up with a comeback. FInding nothing, he changed the subject.

   "What are you guys actually doing, then?"

   "Dying Cam's hair blue!" I said with a 'duh' tone in my voice. He rolled his eyes at me.

   "No dip, Sherlock Holms."

   "Dip is back, Louis," I laughed.

   "You're killing me Smalls." Camden was laughing throughout our entire banter, her eyes moving back and forth like she was watching a tennis match.

   "I have no words for how strange you two are." She started playing on her phone as I worked on the last section of her hair.

   "THANKS!" We both screamed. She rolled her eyes again and went back to Twitter.

   "Lou, what are you doing here?"

   "Eh, the boys had to take more pictures, I got mine first, your boyfriend will be here soon, no need to worry." He smirked again.

   "Aww! Now i'm stuck with you!" He stuck his tongue out at me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

    Thirty minutes later, Camden was fully a blue-haired girl. She loved it! We had to wash it, leaving the sink a bright shade of blue, so now the house smelled like bleach trying to get it out. Let's just put it this way...Simon is not a happy camper with the blue hair, seeing as he didn't approve of it...OH WELL, YOLO!!!!

(A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE! WHOOOOOOOO!)