Shopping and crazed Directioners

We pulled into a parking spot at the mall. I like going to the mall on occasion, when I'm getting a new Snapback, for example. Oh well, Eleanor always makes things interesting and fun, regardless of what it is.

   "You ready to shop till we drop?!" she cheered as she turned off the car. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

   "I suppose. I mean, I've been needing a new Snapback for a while..."  I shrug. She pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs.

   "Not like that, Jamie. I mean, like, girly shopping. I know you're not used to that, but it's okay, I'm here for you!" she placed a hand on my knee and laughed. I joined in her laughter as we got out of the car and started walking to the mall.

   "Okay, first, Forever 21!" she exclaimed. Oh, here we go.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

   Three hours later, it was noon and I was exhausted. I truly, with a burning passion, hate shopping soooooo much! I had four bags and Eleanor had six. One was just holding a pair of shoes, black heels that El insisted I buy.

   "Can we eat now, El? I'm sooooooooo hungry!" I stretch the 'o' out for way longer than necessary. She turned and looked at me before laughing.

   "Oh, I would never guess you were Niall's girl!" she laughed some more and I sighed, pulling out my phone. We were in some French store that I don't even know how to pronounce. I pulled up my twitter and typed a quick tweet.

   '@ JamieLTommo: I'm starting to get pretty annoyed while shopping with @EleanorJCalder at this point, seeing as she's making fun of me being hungry! What can I say, I'm dating Niall, it rubs off on you!'

(A/N: None of these Twitters are real except the actual people in the story, 1D, El, Perrie, etc. famous people!)

   I got a lot of people replying, saying that it was true, seeing as when they meet me i'm hungry. I laughed and retweeted a few people and following a couple before putting my phone up and making my way to El. She was looking through a rack of bright colored dresses. I'm wondering when she will ever wear one of them, seeing as when she's in a dress, they are mostly black..

   "Are we almost done?!" I exclaimed, exasperated. She sent me a glare before going back to the dresses.

   "Go into some store and get yourself a Snapback, occupy yourself," she pulled a bright pink dress off the rack, it was one of those dresses that you puke in your mouth when you see it. I nodded quickly and ran to the nearest, crazy-ish looking shop I could find.

   I walked into Spencers. It's a bit of a gothic shop, I won't lie, but they have GREAT Snapbacks. I walked in and started looking at the back shelf, which was full of Snapbacks. I instantly found one that I loved. It was grey and it had a green shamrock in the middle. I took a picture and sent it to Niall as I kept looking. My phone vibrated, telling me I got a text.

   'OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT, GET 2, 1 FOR ME AND 1 FOR YOU! WE CAN MATCH! Love you, babe!' I smiled at his response and grabbed the Snapbacks. I also found a Batman Snapback, which I also got. I know, they're a bit of an obsession.

   I walked up to the front counter and put the hats on the counter, pulling out my wallet.

   "Will this be all for you?" the girl at the counter said. She had jet-black hair with purple highlights, a nose piercing and she had on a TON of black eye shadow. She didn't even look up as she spoke to me.

   "Yes, that is, tank you." Her head snapped up at my accent and her mouth dropped open in shock.

   "Y-Y-you're Jamie Tomlinson, f-from Chaos!" she stuttered. I smiled at her.

   "Yes, I am love. Nice to meet you."

   "I'm a h-huge fan. C-can I get a picture?" She grabbed her phone. To be honest, I was surprised. A girl like this is not who our regular fans are. Most are teenage girls or sometimes guys who scream at the sight of us, but she didn't.

  "Of course! I would love to get a picture with you!" She smiles and steps out from behind the counter and stood next to me. I put my arm around her shoulder and smile as she takes the picture. She beams at me and rings up my purchase.

  "One of these for your boyfriend?" she asked me, holding up one of the Shamrock Snapbacks. I laugh and nod.

   "How would you ever have guessed?"

   "Eh, I'm lucky like that," we laughed and I said goodbye, walking to the food court.

   Eleanor was waiting for me at a table, food in front of her. I go and put my bags down beside my chair and go to the Chinese place to get my food. As I stood there, I thought about what I was wearing. I was in jeans and a white shirt with my hair going down my back. I didn't even think to put a disguise on.

  As I was thinking about this, I heard an ear piercing shriek behind me. I turned to see two girls in One Direction shirts staring right at me. I smiled and waved but then their looks turned cold. They turned and left.

   'Huh, that was weird...' I thought to myself. I shrugged it off, not wanting to let it get to me. I grabbed my food and walked over to EL and I's table we were talking when I felt like someone was watching me. I turned my head, once again, to see the same two girls walking over to me. I had a nervous feeling in my gut. Directioners never have spoken to me before.

   "Are you Eleanor Calder and Jamie Tomlinson?" one of the girls asked. She had a noticeably fake spray tan and bleached blonde hair.

   "Yes, we are. What can we do for you?" El said, smiling politely.

   "Well, for starters, you can back off of my husband, b****!" her friend exclaimed. She had bright red hair and just as bad a spray tan as the first.

   "And you!" She rounded to me. "You can get away from Niall and stop using him for money. He says he doesn't date fake girls and then he goes and dates a girl who claims to be Louis' sister?! If that's not fake, I don't know what is." I felt hurt at her words, but most importantly, I felt anger. Blood boiling anger.

   "Well, look at your spray tan for starters! And you call yourself an One Direction fan? Well, fans wouldn't put down the people they claim to support by hating on people who they care about." I raised my voice

   "Can't you see?" The blondie joined in the conversation, "he doesn't care about you! He's only doing it because he's a nice guy who takes pity on attention seeking, pathetic girls like yourself. So you can just go and jump off a cliff and fall into a pool of piranhas for all the REAL Directions care."

   I stand up and look at her dead in the face. "I took the fall for the boy I love. I jumped into that pool of paparazzi just to be attacked by angry and jealous fans, just like you. You're the piranhas at this point. I don't care if you support me and Niall, I care you support his decision's."

   The fans stood there, their mouths hanging open. Eleanor took my hand and pulled me out of the food court, past the fans, and out to the car. We were silent the entire car ride until El looked at me when we got home.

   "I never knew you had it in you. That was bloody brilliant, Jamie."