Marked (Harry Styles vampire fan fic)

Chapter 1

 Amelia's POV

I walked down the street to my best friends Leah's apartment the cold winter breeze making my fingers go numb. I tugged on to my jacket to keep warm but it was no use thats typical british weather for you. It was almost dark I quickly got Leah's door and knocked on it.

"Hey Amelia get in here" she said cheerfully. I smiled and walked in to her place. It was like in other apartment she lives here by herself since she broke up with her boyfriend james. James and Leah were together for 2 years but 2 months ago he was abusing her and using her for money if I ever saw that idiot again I swear I  will punch him for what an ass he was to my best friend.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch while the tv was on with twilight. "Do we really need to watch this?" i asked her. Seriously i cant stand twilight and all this vampire stuff it's all just made up and come on whats with this Edward guy what the hell does Bella see in him? Im not that kind of person who likes this type of stuff.

"Of course we do! It's amazing it's so realistic!" she screamed 

"How is it so realistic? It's vampires, how are they so real they don even exsist" 

"Ughh come on Amelia lighten up a bit, I like this stuff a lot please just watch it" she said giving puppy eyes.

I groaned "fine." I said

"Yes thank you, thank you, thank you!" she squeled hugging me tightly.

"Um Leah having trouble breathing here" she let me go and giggled

"Sorry" I smiled but knowing for the next 2 hours are going to be best ever! Note the sarcasm.

*****

After what felt like years the movie finally finshed. I looked over to the Leah she was crying."Leah whats wrong?"I asked she wiped her tears away

"Hm? Oh nothing it's just this film is so emotional and the end is amazing I just couldn't hold it in" she said. I rolled my eyes and got up and took the bowls to the sink and I looked outside the window it was pitch black outside. I got my iphone out and checked the time 01:17 my eyes widened. Seriously  how long is one film. I put my phone away in my bag and walked back into the living room seeing  Leah sleeping.

I quietly giggled and found a piece of paper and a pen on her desk I picked the pen up and decided to leave a note for her.

Hey sleepy head found you sleeping so just letting you know I headed home see you tomorrow at the bonfire love you loads        

                                                                         Amelia xox

I walked over to Leah and placed the letter on the coffee table in front of her and got the blanket that was on her couch and put it over her so she wont get cold. I grabbed my bag and quietly walking out and closing the door.

I walked down the stairs and went out the through the door and walked down the street. The street lights were dim I was just able to see where I was walking. I went round the corner saw absolutely nothing i couldnt see anything ahead I got my phone out my bag and turned the flashlight on. Once I got to my house and got the keys in the lock and opened the door. Just when i was about to step inside I heard a crack. I turned round and saw nothing then I noticed there was a dark figure I couldn't see their face. My heart was beating rapidly I quickly got inside and locked the door.

I walked up stairs to my bedroom and I looked out the window to see the dark figure still there I quickly closed the curtains. I could barely breathe I ran to the bathroom and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked in the mirror to see my long brown hair messy and my blue eyes filled with water. I quickly turned on the cold water and splashed my face with it. I changed out my clothes into a navy blue tank top and a pair of pyjama shorts. I crawled into my bed and stared at the ceiling. Who was that ?

*****

Heyyy 1st chapter updated comment what you think. 1st of all this is my writers acount my proper account is private :P Im a massive fan of One Direction, Iove music more than anything in the world! Hope you liked the 1st chapter updates will be Friday and Tuesday and other days if i have the time love you loads 

                                                                   J xox